Thursday, February 01, 2007


Thirteen Things why Ann is late with her Thursday 13!


1…. First and foremost, I am sicker than a dog. My head is congested, I have a nasty cough and I'm ready for some "nite quil action"

2. Little S is pissed off and I'm pissed off because she is pissed, because she has no reason to be pissed off, she just doesn't get that it's not always about her.

3. Little G is in tears because a "stupid- ass" boy said something about her (of course this is the same boy, she thinks is so very cute) now, the drama doesnt' stop there... you know there are best friends getting into the mix and ...GAWD...12 years olds... have I ever mentioned how much I hate the Jr high years! Thank God, this is the last one...

4. I need a day off...without...anything or anyone! I need a little mental break from life... cop out? perhaps!!!

5. Hubby is watching me "type" while I'm looking adoringly at him. He thinks it's cool, I can do this...He wants to talk... I want to sleep!!!

6. Did I mention little G is in TEARS, and I hate the Jr High years... DRAMA...

7. Little S gets mad when others make fun or tease Little G... 7 year age difference, however... thinks nothing of being a snot to her, herself... I don't get it...

8. I'm still looking for my Friend Robin Stabile... anyone know him?.. Just want to say HI no hidden agenda!

9. BEARS are not favored to win on Sunday... WELL, Screw 'em all... Bryan made the cover of Sport Illustrated this week... YUM-O!!!! HE's going up on my bulletin board at work.... :-)

10. I finished my OSHA LOGS for work! YEAH, and I really hate having to deal with the Computer Support Folks.. they are ubergeeks.. yes, you may know computers, but you surely don't listen...thanks for nothing, pal!

11. Have I mentioned OPEN ENROLLMENT, Yes, it's that time again.. Open enrollment when all I get is complaints about the Health benefits offered...HELLO, YES, YOU ARE CORRECT, I PERSONALLY CHOSE THESE BENEFITS, CUZ I KNEW IT WOULD PISS YOU ALL OFF... GET A GRIP PEOPLE... No, I really have nothing to do with the selection...

12. I spent 2 hours in a lawyers office today for Little S and baby K, because F*cktard..(god, I love that word) wont man up.. I guess he will now.

13. I took a two hour nap after the lawyer and work, cuz, I needed it....

and how was your week!???
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



1 comment:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Awww hugs...feel better ASAP

If it would make ya feel better I could send you a picture of the skyline of Chicago all lit up in Da Bears. I have a friend that lives in the city and she sent it to me :)