Friday, February 16, 2007

THE DAMN DRAMA CONTINUES...

I think that am becoming to hate everyother weekend. Once again this is the weekend shit for brains has the baby. He's is such a hateful individual, who is and has been the "it's not my fault, it's everybody else fault" type of person. I'm finding it difficult to find the strength to be supportive, and adult, not when this poor baby's parents are acting like Children. LORD, BABY JESUS (RICKY BOBBY) GIVE ME THE STRENGTH I NEED NOT TO KNOCK THEIR HEADS TOGETHER!!! They don't realize that one day, (if s for b is still around) this kid is going to figure out how to work them both.. and rather than fight with each other, they need to fricking grow up before she's out of control. Granted she's only 9 months old but... they learn this crap quick. I know I'm a step mom too.

I have a pounding migraine, my stomache is roiling, I seriously want to hurl. I can't help but think that he is up to something... yes, I am a tad suspicious.

I'm totally fixated on Mistresses blog these days, she has been having "dialogue" with a certain Fish and I think I am living vicariously through her blog! I love to hear what, little she'll give up, I remember my single days...I hated them and loved them all at the same time! There are days I would love to have some handsome hunky Italian, drag me away. any takers,, no, I suppose not... too much baggage at this point! I feel there are days I just can't seem to cope with my drama... I like Mistresses drama!!! I'd take the "cabin fever" grandma, mom and dad, (which by the way mistress, you are lucky, My dad died when I was 16... hug your dad extra lots!)I know they make you nuts, but as a parent... well, I guess we think were doing the right thing... but then again...your not 19!!!! ..oh yeah can I have Fish too? oh alright you can keep him!

My Friend, Anthony.. he been showing some interesting things on this blog too!!! No, I don't think he's having "dialogue" with a fish, but he's got a lot of political veiws that are well... deep, I will read and go on. but laughed at his "dicks" essay! Keep "uP" the good work! Your political veiws are well.... WOW!They make me think... your one of my favorite Democrats!!! ouwwww did I just say that???, Yeah, I wont comment on politics at all... but I will read.

My 12 year old thinks we should let her friend come and live with us... Gosh soo very sorry, been there done that! How do you think we came to know S for B so well.. Little G has a friend who has been living with her Grandparents. Dad's in jail, is a loser... she has now come out and told G and teachers, that her Grandparents beat her, her mom continually tells her that she never wanted her and Little G being the compassionate soul she is wants her to move in with us...You know I can't do this... BUt what the hell, we take in stray cats, why not stray kids.!!! I'm sure there is more to the story than meets the eye...her friend is 12 looks about 15 and has a boyfriend "as much as a 12 year old can be a boyfriend... you all can figure out why the grandparents are so "mean".....though I have met them and don't see "child beater" Thay have both of their grandchildren living with them... As a parent, sometimes I have to wonder, where did I go wrong? and other times I know it wasn't anything I did or said...

My friend and next door office mate Kimmy is leaving next week. BITCH!!! she's taking her "ball and going home" actually, she is moving her family to Port Angelos WA... I've seen pictures and think... Yeah, I could live there! Oh do I have to bring drama too? can I just go by myself and my motorcycle driving Italian!?

You may think I am a heartless bitch..as I want to leave and drive off into the sunset with my motorcycle maniac( and I'm having a bit of difficulty locating my Italian) ... No. I'm just feed up. this is not how I envisioned my life to be after 20 years. I expected to be with someone who wanted to actually spend time with me and the kids, or just me!... sorry I don't look like ESPN and a can of budwiser...whoa...biter! Your right Kimmy, If we had the gift of foresight...and it's barely 8:30 on a friday night and I'm sitting here blogging my life story... which hopefully I haven't put anyone to sleep just yet... HEY YOU, OUT THERE STOP YAWNING!!!! I don't crave for much but sober conversation would be nice...


did I mention this fricking migraine?

Did you guys happen to stop by Dorkbloggers? Jennfactor and crse have done an amazing job! Jen your my Hero! When she first came to work for me, I hired her... not realizing she couldn't type.. but maybe 10 wpm! but she dazzled me with her tenacious personality, and she had all the right answers to my interview questions..."what do you mean, you can't type".. ah shit... but she came through and can keep up with the best of them. If you ever wanted a good customer service person, she's your gal...BUT YOU CAN'T HAVE HER.... Bre her "fishbowl" mate would go "belly up" on us... She's another one! that department rocks because of them!

My friend Chuck, who doesn't talk anymore ..( but I stop by his blog just to see what's happening in the land of the BEARS!) He's got some good info on the Chicago music scene and well... sorry, we didn't win this year...maybe next!

I have a new friend, Barbara, she's in France! Bon Jour, mon ami! (good day, my friend) She's an american who happend to marry Dieter..isn't that German??? and they live in France! She's got a good blog and You might pick up some french along the way... I like to read her blog, she 's got alot to say... and I love the pictures. Little S would love to go to France one day!

My friend Pen needs your prayers! She has a dear friend who is very, very ill. My heart goes out to her. If you've never been to her blog...go! OMG She's got some stories that will make you laugh, cry and generally make you feel good! She knows some very interesting "birds" as well!

My quest for this weekend is to find two more bloggers, I see on my little map, I've got some more red dots!!! I was very excited! TALK PEOPLE!!!! I'm not a total downer... I can try to be funny, I can try to hold your interest... Mostly however, I will ramble about Looking for and hopefully finding my long lost friend, Rob, work- ick, which when kimmy leaves it totally gonna suck! (Jenn, you better come out and chat once in a while!) The trials and tribulations of being a mom of a 12 year old...( I often think of my sanity in having my kids 7 years apart!) If I had had little G 2 or 3 years after S,... nope not even gonna complete that thought.... the wierd thing was, I was never going to have kids or get married... beating my forehead again!!! My sister was going to be the mom with all the kids... I was going to be the Cool, RICH, single auntie!.. yeah o.k.

ok so I think I have babbled enough for one nite, Migraine , still happening, I've dropped all the names I could, and S for B is a SHITHEAD.. yEAH I FEEL MUCH BETTER!!!

Sending my east coast homies alittle west coast sunshine!!!
I won't tell how warm it was today... xoxox A





3 comments:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

If only I had the bait to actually catch this darn fish.

~sigh~

Barbara said...

Hi, or I should say Bonjour ;)
I'am reading you, and no, you are not going nuts !
You need a lot of support to get through with the fighting in the family.
I really feel for you.Your friends will be there :)
Thanks for introducing me to your blogging friends ! I try to blog often, and it's been fun.

Anytime little S wants to come to France, we are going to all have to meet :)
That's a big trip for a CA girl. I know it... remember, I'am CA born ; even if I was raised in HI .

Good memory... Dieter is a Geramn name, and Didier is it's French version.My husband is French.

We are going to get you talking !

Take care, honey , and looking forward to your news.

bananas62 said...

Mistress, OH MY GOD, I saw this book today and thought of you, I almost bought it, the title...
THE CARE AND FEEDING OF FISH!!!
It was an ELMO and ZOE book. yeah it was a children's book but I though you'd get a kick out of it!!! though I doubt you'd actually need any help with the care and feeding of "your" fish!!!



Barbara!! Hey there! thanks for the encouragement...who knows maybe someday... little S will take that big trip! You can hook her up with a really nice french guy!!! My hubby has a cousin who lives in France, I'm not sure where, and his name is dieter...he would be German, and his wife is french! They've been here a couple of times.. love the accents!!!

Happy Saturday!!!