Monday, February 05, 2007

oh alright, I'll comment....

I suppose you're waiting for my comments on the game... :-( My boys lost, a black head coach won,Payton got his ring, Prince looked stupid with his dewrag bow head gear, and Billy Joel still looks quite handsome. I didn't win any money, I didn't have a hangover, but I did get indegestion! There ya go...My take on the game...

OK Now really my take on the game! I'm glad that if my boys had to loose, it was to the Colts. (I think Archie Manning is such a cool DAD!) He actually called Rex Grossman's dad and told him not to let the reports and reporters get to him! Is that cool? I've heard interviews with him and he's a very humble man. I think Tony And Lovie are two very classy men! I am glad for Tony D and yes, it was disappointing to see "us" start out with such a strong beginning... 16 seconds into the game! Devon, Your name should be on a Jersey!! I know...next year! I like Payton Manning but was really tired about how he really needs that ring! Baby got the Bling and the car!!! Good job! I want more commercials out of you, now!!!

My boys certainly didn't put the "rush" on Payton-and from my non-sport-educated mind, that wasn't a good thing. The weather was not in anyone's favor but there were no broken legs or arms! Also a good thing! Rex, I love this kid and know it's in him and it seemed as though no matter who fumbled it was all because of Rex.. It didn't matter if he even touched the ball... it was Rex's fault. Come on you overpaid media jerks, quit it. He didn't have a good game. He blew a couple of plays. It CAN"T ALLLLLLL fall on his shoulders! Just remember your "first time" He'll figure it out and work on it going forward..REX, I will always love you! I have faith in you and remember, I have a daughter...:-)


The boys "brought it" as I suspected they would, but just couldn't hold on to it... as I said in my previous post, Someone has to win and someone has to loose..it's all good, cuz there were, 20 some other teams who didn't even get that far! Til next year dear BEARS...

2 comments:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Nope...next year the Stillers will be back...assuming Benji doesn't fall off any motercycles this summer.

Anthony said...

Unfortunately, a lot falls on the shoulders of the quarterback. Manning won the MVP, and some say he didn't deserve it, but he's the quarterback. The Bears need to take a hard look at Ben and determine whether there may be somebody else who can take them to that next level.

A bigger issue may be that they could lose their defensive coordinator to a head coaching job.
Hester is gifted, and he'll be given the Barry Bonds treatment next year. Won't touch the ball much.
The way the NFL is now, the whole league gets put back into the blender and we'll see if either of these teams come back.