Saturday, February 03, 2007

IT'S ALMOST TIME!!!!!

I've never been one to wish my weekends away, but I think that this might be the weekend to do it.
First, Baby K is on her weekend visit with "S for b's" and Noni misses her big! Saturday mornings is our time to play and talk (as much as an 8 almost 9 month old can)and watch Sesame Street together.. She's a real character and spoiled rotten.. Just ask her.. she looks at you with these huge baby blue eyes and give you a 2 toothed grin... but enough of that... I can't wait until Sunday nite when she is home, where she is supposed to be!
Second, The big game... I don't normally get all excited about Football (or anyother sport), but this year it's different. after 21 years, my BEARS are back in the game, also with alot of hype surrounding it.! Two African-American Head Coaches, This is Payton's Year, Will Rex Choke... whatever, I've been watching the coverage over the last week (I know, this is something I would not normally do, but...)I seriously hope these players don't listen to all the crap the reporters say, cuz it is just that...CRAP. There is more to these two teams than Rex or Payton, Tony or Lovie being, well, African-American! I'm looking forward to My Boys coming out STRONG and Dominating throughout the game!!!! I'm looking forward to Two Very Classy coaches, LOVIE and TONY guiding their teams to being the best they can be. Yes, someone will loose and feelings will be hurt, people will be angry, and yes, money will be lost! But it won't be the end of the world, though depending on how much some of you have bet... maybe??? :-) I am looking forward to a good game! I am looking forward to possibly turning that $5.00 square into a $100.00 bucks! I am looking forward to a Great Superbowl Party with good friends! I am looking forward to a Great Party, Good Friends (all BEARS FANS!)and NOT at my house!!!! In less than 48 hours it will all be over and we'll be sitting at our desks at work, or whatever and where ever your office maybe, nursing that ever so slight hangover, grinning big cuz the BEARS proved them all wrong and came out victorious! :-) Either way, it's all good!

GO BEARS!!!!

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Hi there !
I had to come on over and visit. You have been a good blog neighbor ;)
I'am happy about knowing a CA gal as a blog neighbor .
Yah, everyone is excited about SuperSunday ! I sure hope that you win something.
I don't know a thing about football, either US or European style.
They are broadcasting Superbowl very late Sunday night ( due to time difference) In France.

Have a great Super Sunday ! :)

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Here's hoping the game turns out the way you want it.

I'm appathetic at this point. I'm more concerned with the Pens staying in the 'burgh where they belong.