Thursday, February 08, 2007

ANNA NICOLE... R.I.P. BUT WHY AM I SERIOUSLY SHOCKED BY THIS NEWS???

It saddens me there is a baby out there who will grow up with out her mom... All she will have are photos and old news footage of a less than educated woman, who people will trash with their talk. A POOR little RICH girl who will be forever in the middle of a custody battle... It makes one wonder if Anna really will REST IN PEACE?

just a thought to ponder... many will say you reep what you sow...she deserved anything she got... who are we to judge?

After last nights post which took about an hour to write .. I had to take it easy tonite.. but you know the drama will continue......

have a good nite friends I will see you in the AM!

2 comments:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

I feel bad for her. She was an amusing train wreck of a person and she can't have had things too easy, even with all the money.

Pendullum said...

It is so very sad and tragic....
and amazing how money can bring out the worst in some very cruel, selfcentred people...and this wee girl will be around very villanous people who will have 'her best interests' at heart.