Monday, February 12, 2007

I love a productive Monday... don't you?

OK, so I can't blog at work... but I certainly can read them, it's probably a good thing or I'd never get work done.. but today I felt it was a most productive Monday! What a great way to start the week!!!
Why was it such a good Monday???? Well....
1)My "skinny" jeans still fit after the food frenzy I had this weekend. I don't do this often, but once in a great while... Yes, I bought the dreaded Dove Chocolates.. for Valentines day...Yes, I will have to buy some more... I had a craving for McDonald French Fries... only 1 small order but..the guilt was huge!
2) It was a great Hair day! My mood can sometimes be told by the look of my hair. Last week it was "allllll bouncy and sexy"... Is that what you called it BRE and JEN? (I promised them I would blog about my hair...but never quite got around to it) Today it was sleek and straight. and I achieved the look I wanted. Plus my eye make=up didn't end up under my eyes as normal.
3) My quarterly report I do for the county is almost approved, and just a day way from being delivered. (it's always a big time consuming deal, but I do have it down to a science, of course I've been doing it now for 8 years, I should!)
4) I finally unloaded to my boss... I love him...about baby daddy and all the crap we're dealing with so when I do need time off for lawyers, court appointments he doesn't think I'm screwing around... I have a combined 4 1/2 weeks of sick and vacation time so I'm sure its all good.
5) "screwing around"... oh hell, I'll just leave that one alone til another time!
6) Open enrollment is over! and Yes, those fellow employees who waiting until the last minute to enroll, we're a bit miffed I wasn't there to help them dial, the damn phone for them.
7) I finally got my training on entering my union guys 401K information on-line... and don't think I tweaked it up too bad.
8) oh yeah, let's go back to open enrollment... the signs have been up for 2 weeks and just the day before the end, an employee told me they hadn't received their packet... JEEEZZZ.. I bought this individual a reprieve.. this person better have called in the information...or it on this employee...
9) Had a nice long talk with one of the Shop Stewards about the union guys... told him, and he agreed, my job wasn't to do their paperwork...My job was to give them the information they needed in order to do their own paperwork... One of my shop stewards is the best...which leaves the other one... well, you can figure it out.
10) My friend, Ana got engaged this weekend...She's sporting some "bling" and seems happy. Although a man with 3 kids already, would scare the hell out of me...
11) My friend Mistress had a comment on her blog from a certain FISH... I couldn't wipe this stupid grin off my face!!! Mistress, I'm jumping up and down!!!!!!! It sounds as though you also communicate "off the blog" as well!
12) I have a friend who will soon be single and I think, In all honesty she's going to be much happier.!!! I'm here for ya, friend
AND THIS WAS ALL BEFORE NOON!!!!! AND HOW WAS YOUR MONDAY!!!!

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Hi there,
It sounded like your Monday was a great one !
Mine was pretty uneventful :( , but life is like that.
I enjoy your visits on my blog !
Take care,

The Mistress of the Dark said...

yay for good hair days and skinny jeans fitting.

I'd tell the tale of that comment, but I can't post it on my blog, cos he shows up at my blog quite unannounced. Heck, I didn't want him to read what he found.

All this because one day I didn't email him!