Wednesday, February 07, 2007


Thirteen Things that surprised me this week!!!



1…. My friend lost $5,000.00 on the superbowl: I told him... that's what you get for winning $11,000.00 on the world cup!!! must be nice ....

2. Little S picked up a magazine last night and read it... and related what the article was about!!! Little S hates to read, but since she's been back at school...

3. She studies everynite!!! She loves School, possibly seeking a nursing education.

4. Little G seems to take all the drama in the house lately with stride... She's a sponge...sucking up everything she hears... and she hears alot.. but looking as though she could give a crap about it... as she is designing her Myspace page!

5. I didn't overdraw my checking account ... like normal...

6. SBC says I owe them 900.00 by the 8th or they are cutting my service...OUCH!!! Can I get a payment plan please.... Girls need to cut out the texting...

7. Little G is going to Washington DC with her 8th grade class next fall!!! She's very excited to go and I can use some of her college fund to pay for the trip, as it is a "higher learning" experience. She can get high school credit for going!!! HELL yeah!!!

8. Lawyer lady charges $250.00 per hour.. yikes!!!!

9. I wont even say anything about my BOYS losing on Sunday...I am boycotting sports!!!(like I really watch them anyways!)

10. I looked at my VISITORS MAP and see I have acquired a couple more "friends" in a couple countries! YEAH!!! HELLO FRIENDS!!! stop back for a chat... though my previous post is kind of a downer.... you might have read me on a bad day!

11. Baby k's two top teeth popped in together on Monday... BOOM! there they are!

12. I have come to the realization, I can't run away from home!!!!! I really want to have some gorgeous, hunky, motorcycle riding Italian, in leathers swoop me off my feet....( hubby can hold down the fort)

13. and speaking of gorgeous, hunky, motorcycle riding Italians...Still looking for you Robin Stabile. I'll wear the leather!!!! but really, still no hidden agenda!



Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



2 comments:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

5000 dollars lost....that's like my salary for months and months... :(

Erin Faye said...

Yikes! $5000 is a lot of money!