Jen, I taking you idea and running with it! And I do like your list!!!
1…. Cabana boy- I think I would like his name to be Roberto, with dark brooding eyes. NO SPEEDO, however, those are just gross! Beach Jams for sure, they're sexier!
2. A week at a luxury hotel, with all the trimmings: room service, maid service, a big big comfy bed, no phones,no kids,(sorry kids) no tv. but a lot of really good books and a private jacuzzi!
3. My 2,400 sq ft log cabin by the lake, with the wrap around porch, with a waterfall in the bathroom and the bathroom would be really big too!
4. A laptop with the whole wireless thing going on...which may not be too far out in the future! Hubby, you reading this? doubtful... but he knows....
5. A really cool RV loaded with all the extras, so we can travel across the US, maybe hit the BEARS -vs- GREENBAY game.... Celtics -vs- Kings, Braves-vs-A's game.
6. Trip to Europe, Places of interest: Italy, of course, Greece, France (I know) and this cemetary in Malta... It's name is my last (maiden) name...
7. A trip to Vegas with unlimited funds!!! Yeah baby! Although the ESPN zone was way cool too!
8. My own personal ski instructor and with any luck he could moonlight as a piano instructor as well, My piano playing is bad
9. A $1,000.00 gift card to Barnes and Noble. And a library built on to my house. Books of choice - cheesy romance novels, of course, a good romance novel where they main characters are 'getting busy" within the first 3 chapters! Anything Stephen King, David Baldacci and throw in a few biographies too!
10. A houseboy, to take care of my every whim...
11. Readers Digest knocking on my door, congratulating me, I'd won the biggest jackpot ever!!!! Yes, debt free and retired!!!!
12. Diamonds!!!! lots and lots!!!!
13. An ultra cool, really big plasma TV that hangs on the wall and I get total controll of the remote.......wow that really is a fantasy huh?
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants