Thursday, November 23, 2006


Thirteen Things Ann is Thankful For!








1.Mom

2. Dad (R.I.P.)

3. Grandma C (my Grandpa C didn't go to weddings...stubborn DEGO!)

4. Granmda H

5. Grandpa H

6. My hunny!- Yes, that's us September 20, 1986..I'm thankful he puts up with my independent self! He is the "Ying to my Yang"

My little Angels

7. Little S 8. Little G 9. Little A -the first picture was taken about 10 years ago... the one just below was in October.

10. Baby K, the Cowgirl and 11. Little Little G the witch.

12. My Blogging friends! I don't have hundreds like some bloggers do, but I believe "QUALITY NOT QUANTITY"! I love you guys, you are always one of the bright spots in my day!

13. The fact that I live in the greatest country in the world, there are people out there fighting for us, willing to give their lives, so we can have the freedoms we have. Too many take them for granted.

That's it you guys! well theres more, but it's Thursday 13! And I've got a turkey to cook! Have a great holiday and now go out there and make a memory! Ann



Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



3 comments:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Great 13 :) Happy Thanksforgiving or Gluttony Day :)

Hugs

Anonymous said...

Happy Turkey Day, Miz Bananas!!

Hope it's peaceful and calm....

There is enough drama at work!

Anonymous said...

Awesome pics Annie! Reminds me that I have a shoebox full of black and white family photos from waaaay back--think I'll display some around the xmas tree. The wedding pic; nice! The kids; cute as can be! And I agree with you, the quality of life is what counts!