Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Friday Night Chaos...not for me !!

I'm sure I'm breaking some copy right law by putting this picture up..but oh well. Friday Nite We will have the pleasure of 2nd row, center seats to the "FRIENDS OF BOB AND TOM SHOW" Featuring Kevin Pollack!! I have heard him on the show several times...OMG he's hilarious! I never knew, he did stand up!!!
We've done the "Friends" show before with Donnie Baker, Greg Hahn, Greg Warren and a couple of others who's names escape me at this late hour. My sides seriously hurt, I laughed so hard! I'm excited though, I'm in need of a good show!

2 comments:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Sounds like fun. I haven't been to see a comedian in ages!

bananas62 said...

They've brought in some great comedians lately around here. Carlos Mencea, Bill Cosby, Jerry Seinfeld, Bob & Tom show, WHO'S LINE IS IT ANYWAY, with the actual cast, Ryan Stile, Conlin Mokrey (?) Greg Proops, Brad Sherwood and a couple of others, This should actually be really good! I can't wait!!!