Wednesday, November 29, 2006

ITALIAN, CATHOLIC JOKES!!! YOU'VE GOTTA LUV IT!!!

For the next 14 weeks, I will be sitting in for my co-worker, friend who just had a baby!!! So, I'm doing her job and my job and spending about 12 hours a aday at this CHAOS, I LIKE TO CALL MY JOB!!!! So, my blog time is limited, especially since, by the end of the day, I have nothing creative left in me! So from time to time I'll just throw in a joke I got via e-mail ... instead of something boring from me. So enjoy... =8-)Anni


ITALIAN BOY'S CONFESSION

"Bless me Father, for I have sinned. I have been with a loose
woman."
The priest asks, "Is that you, little Johnny Parisi?"
"Yes, Father, it is."
"And who was the woman you were with?"
"I can't tell you, Father, I don't want to ruin her
reputation."
"Well, Johnny, I'm sure to find out her name sooner or later,
so you may as well tell me now. Was it Tina Minetti?"
"I cannot say."
"Was it Teresa Volpe?"
"I'll never tell."
"Was it Nina Capelli?"
"I'm sorry, but I cannot name her."
"Was it Cathy Piriano?"
"My lips are sealed."
"Was it Rosa Di Angelo, then?"
"Please, Father, I cannot tell you."
The priest sighs in frustration. "You're very tight lipped,
Johnny Parisi, and I admire that but you've sinned and have to atone.
You cannot be an altar boy now for 4 months.
Now you go and behave yourself."
Johnny walks back to his pew, and his friend Nino slides over
and whispers, "What'd you get?"
"Four months vacation and five good leads."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy Mother of God, that's freakin' hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Love it! You are tagged, so start thinkin' up your answers while you are trapped in the back!

The Mistress of the Dark said...

LOL! And I'm Catholic :)