Friday, November 10, 2006

RANDOM THOUGHTS FOR A FRIDAY.. FRIDAY MENTAL CHAOS!!!

It’s 2:30 and I want to go home…don’t want to play anymore! Well, here at work anyway! I just started a great new cheesy romance novel and I am sure they will be having fabulous, earth shattering SEX in the next chapter! Well, let me give you correct verbage… they will be “tupping” (since it’s a HIGHLANDER BOOK) very soon. When the Scottish Tup, they TUP WELL! They have been playing crap on the radio, and I am actually hiding from one of my employees since he only comes into my office to stare at my chest… HELLO BUDDY.. EYES… UP HERE…(I’m pointing to my eyes…) Oh wait I have on my Hard Rock Sweatshirt… No cleavage today! So I guess it’s safe, he just popped his head in to see how my day went. It wouldn’t bug me so much if he didn’t give me the CREEPS! I'm H/R I guess I need to be less judgemental. I'm really ready to start my weekend!!!!!! Lots of things to do! Comedy show tonite; mom, shopping, Saturday nite Mass, then Basketball-home opener of UOP, Saturday, and hopefully, I will be sitting next to the fireplace on Sunday, since it’s supposed to rain,Reading my cheesy new novel! And I suppose I need to work some house cleaning and other wifely,motherly and NONI duties in as well. But that only comes after Blogging with my blogging Friends! I love my blogging friends!!!!

OK. Well, this blog killed about 10 minutes, Now I only have an hour and 20 minutes left of this place!!!!!!!!!!! I love my job… just not on Friday afternoons!!! I'm ready to start my weekend!!!!

7 comments:

ditzymoi said...

hehe...im sneaking out early

bananas62 said...

I should too since I've been here since 6 frickin a.m. and it's 3:30 now....Gads!

:-)

A

I'm going to attempt to get my pix up with my profile... maybe..if I can find one that makes me look really, really, really good!!!

Anonymous said...

I havt you both for your sneaking abilities. Friday was the day that would.not.end. Then again, that was my whole week. HOpefully not my month. Let me know when you're done with your bonnie highland smut and I'll send you some more smokin' hot um, literature. Yeah, that's it!
I think my picture shows my purple skin beeee-yooo-tifully...

Anonymous said...

my mad typing skills strike again. That was I Hate you both. hate you in a loving way. Really.

bananas62 said...

Jen!!!!!
your too funny! And you know we luv ya too!!! hee hee!!!! Happy Birthday My friend!!!! Starbucks is on me on monday! I know this was a really rough week for you! it will get better I promise! OK so lets look on the bright side...it couldn't get worse? I'm trying to be optimistic here for ya! I'm not having a whole lotta luck with the stupid picture..so I just say what the hell.... I'll leave that element of mystery about myself to those who don't work with me!!!! A

ditzymoi said...

teee heee and my secret for this sunday night isssssssss

im off monday *snickers*

bananas62 said...

Man, Kimmy, It's gonna be quiet without you here !!!!
You were just keeping that inside on Friday???
Hee hee...oh well.... I guess NO starbucks for you today!

luv ya
a