Thursday, November 30, 2006


Thirteen Things On Ann's Fantasy Xmas Gift List

Jen, I taking you idea and running with it! And I do like your list!!!

1…. Cabana boy- I think I would like his name to be Roberto, with dark brooding eyes. NO SPEEDO, however, those are just gross! Beach Jams for sure, they're sexier!

2. A week at a luxury hotel, with all the trimmings: room service, maid service, a big big comfy bed, no phones,no kids,(sorry kids) no tv. but a lot of really good books and a private jacuzzi!

3. My 2,400 sq ft log cabin by the lake, with the wrap around porch, with a waterfall in the bathroom and the bathroom would be really big too!

4. A laptop with the whole wireless thing going on...which may not be too far out in the future! Hubby, you reading this? doubtful... but he knows....

5. A really cool RV loaded with all the extras, so we can travel across the US, maybe hit the BEARS -vs- GREENBAY game.... Celtics -vs- Kings, Braves-vs-A's game.

6. Trip to Europe, Places of interest: Italy, of course, Greece, France (I know) and this cemetary in Malta... It's name is my last (maiden) name...

7. A trip to Vegas with unlimited funds!!! Yeah baby! Although the ESPN zone was way cool too!

8. My own personal ski instructor and with any luck he could moonlight as a piano instructor as well, My piano playing is bad

9. A $1,000.00 gift card to Barnes and Noble. And a library built on to my house. Books of choice - cheesy romance novels, of course, a good romance novel where they main characters are 'getting busy" within the first 3 chapters! Anything Stephen King, David Baldacci and throw in a few biographies too!

10. A houseboy, to take care of my every whim...

11. Readers Digest knocking on my door, congratulating me, I'd won the biggest jackpot ever!!!! Yes, debt free and retired!!!!

12. Diamonds!!!! lots and lots!!!!

13. An ultra cool, really big plasma TV that hangs on the wall and I get total controll of the remote.......wow that really is a fantasy huh?

:-)


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



7 comments:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

You are a woman after my own heart. Cheesy romance novels are the best! I have so many you wouldn't believe it.

Oh and other than number 1, cos I love skinny geeky boys...I'm all for everything on your list.

bananas62 said...

Good Morning Mistress! Glad you made it by! I didn't mention my cabana boy and houseboy would also have to be a terrific singer!
I love to be serenaded. I used to date this guy who played in a band... and he would sing to me in Portugese... oh yeah, that was nice.!!!

Anonymous said...

HA! LMAO at the remote control...too true.
Happy TT, Banana!
I thought about naming my cabana boy Juan Carlo, so you'd know he'd have the dark hair and dark eye thing going on, but it seemed a bit much WITH Consuelo.

bananas62 said...

You know Jen, total control of the remote... I know... I haven't seen the remote in years! As far as the Cabana boy?... Unload Consuelo unless she's about 70...or so , because I know Juan Carlo would be about20 - 25!!! train him your own way... I want someone a tad bit more experienced however open for imporvements! ;-)

thatgaychick said...

this is SOOOO what I am doing next week!!! :) great 13!

Anonymous said...

You mean a date with Rex Grossman didn't make your fantasy list? Have a great weekend, Ann.

bananas62 said...

J.I.A.! Thanks for stopping by! Yes, this was a fun list to do and totally fantasy! Stop by again soon!

Chuck, chuck, Chuck, your right I didn't put that in there...ok let's dump #13.. I don't really watch tv anyway, but we'll knock everyone down and put Rex at number 1... ;-) I must be slipping here! You have a great one too! Becareful out there in the snow!