Wednesday, November 15, 2006

BLOGGER CHAOS! NOW I'M REALLY TICKED!

I just spent an hour and a half on my Thursday 13! God it was perfect, I went to post it, after painstackingly checking for spelling errors. I really wanted to have it up for Thursday AM But somewhere along the line I "mucked" something up and well, it's now almost 11 pm and I'm pooped! I have to get up in 5 1/2 hours and be my charming, adorable self.!!! Of course the body will be moving, but there is no sparkling conversation until at least 7:30am. after the coffee has kicked in...So I will get to work at 6am and post one of my boring TT's for this week! So Thanks for stopping by and check back later in the day! Sweet Dreams my friends! Noni needs sleeeeep!

2 comments:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

I've come to the conclusion that blogger fubars on Wednesday night to mess up all of our TT's.

I'll stop buy to read yours later. It took me ages to get 13 pictures uploaded!

bananas62 said...

I wanted to post pictures next week...Gads! Hopefully It will go better than last night!!!! ;-)
thanks for stopping by!