Thursday, November 09, 2006


13 Of Ann's favorite affirmations!


Most of these, I received via e-mails and I’m sure you’ve all seen them too, but it’s nice to see them again! I don’t have author’s names to any of them but maybe one or two. So, I’m probably breaking some copyright laws (again), but enjoy just the same!

1) You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is
finally better than dreams…Dr. Suess.
2) Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened!
3) No man/woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won’t make you cry. – I tell this to my girls all the time.
4) The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them know you can’t have them.
5) Never frown even when you are sad, because you never know who’s falling in love with your smile.
6) To the world you maybe one person, but to one person, you may be the world.
7) Just because someone doesn’t love you the way you want them to, doesn’t mean they don’t love you with all they have.
8) Life is too short to dance with ugly men!… Maxine
9) Don’t waste your time on a man/woman who isn’t willing to waste their time on you.
10) Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we do meet the right one, we will know how to be greatful.
11) Enjoy life, this is no dress rehearsal !!!
12) A good friend will bail you out of jail, a GREAT friend will sit beside you and say “damn, that was fun!”
13) Life is not measured by the breaths we take but, by the moments that take our breath away.-this one is my personal favorite, It’s on my email attachment at work.
Start your list here!

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



4 comments:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

2 and 13 are my favorites. Have a great TT

Tammy said...

I love these!! 2 is my fav.

One I like that reminds me of 13 is.. don't marry the person you can live with, marry the person you can't live without

bananas62 said...

Hi Mistress! Hi Tammy!
Thanks for stopping by! #2 is a good one, think of all the life experience we wouldn't have if it "didn't happened" How could we "preach" to our kids...????

:-)

Julie said...

I love those quotes! I am a quote collector! :)
my thirteen are up too!

http://liljuliebean.blogspot.com