Sunday, November 26, 2006

Chaos On The Gridiron...Boys, what happened???

Ok, you Bears fans, I know it was all my fault. I wore my OFFICIAL BEARS SWEATSHIRT on Friday to work, and I didn't get it washed in time to be worn today. In other words, I didn't "suit up", I didn't put baby K in her Official BEARS Onesie, and the world was just off kilter. I apologize. Lovie made a couple of good challenge calls, (I guess that's what it would be call) except well, the one where NE missed the field goal, then got to do it again and made it... that, well, kind of blew.... well, 2 out of 3 road games is good, right? I do promise next week.,I will be suited up for sure!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahem, you better also say a prayer for your "Sexy Rexy", kiddo! ;-) He might be on the bubble soon if they don't show improvement on offense. The local media is already buzzing about Brian Griese, although Lovie gave Rex Grossman a vote of confidence today. Suit up and go Bears!

bananas62 said...

Oh Chuck, my Chuck, I know, it was a sad day in "BEARSVILLE" indeed, I was listening to MIKE AND MIKE IN THE MORNING. on ESPN this morning, and they were saying the same thing, and Lovie is saying "HE IS OUR QUARTERBACK, I'M NOT MAKING ANY CHANGES" My poor little Rexy!: ( though he's looking pretty cute with the facial hair. ;-)I know.. I'm such a lecherous (not too) old broad!
I have had the occasion to watch Griese too, and like what I saw... take that any way you want! hee hee
I will send my prayers to the man upstairs, it couldn't hurt!!!!

Anonymous said...

LOL, I know what yer lookin' at bb ;-) I just wish Chicago would bring back the Honeybears! Remember those girls? I'd like ta throw one of them a pass... 36, 24, 36, hut, hut, hike! (Sorry, bein' bad)

bananas62 said...

LMAO!!! I needed a good "chuck-le" this morning!!! Have a good day!!! ;-)