Thursday, November 30, 2006

END OF MONTH CHAOS AND I DON'T WANT TO WORK!!!

I want to play! I have been locked up in my 2 very cold offices for the last 3 days... It's beautiful outside and I want the sun on my face, this pasty white girl is getting pastier with each day that passes. I go to work when it's dark and go home in the dark! I want to play!!!!!! I want to get in my little Kar and drive with the windows down (burrrrrr) and the music up!!!! But, Alas..... I am stuck in the end of month abyss, Hell, if you will! it's not really that bad but I really need some sunshine(vitamin DD)!!!!! quick someone take me away from this madness!!!!
OK NOW BACK TO REALITY!!!!!!!
I've been tagged by Jen, Thanks! Jen... I don't get to shout "not it?" I can't tag anyone..I don't have 6 friends.... Poor Ann! :-) ok, I will work on the 6 wierd facts about me .... I will post it tonite. Little G is getting kicked off the computer for a couple of hours.. i'm in "bloggers withdrawl." I'm starting to shake..... help me......

2 comments:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

I need some snow, myself. Everyone is getting some except PA it seems :(

bananas62 said...

We had snow storms last weekend in the Sierras however, that's about 2 1/2 hours away from here. And it has snowed where I am, maybe 3 times in my lifetime. We're in the Valley, so if We want a White Christmas, we have to travel for it. It's usually sunny and beautiful here, though we always have the fire in the fire place on Christmas, you just have too!!!!