Thursday, November 16, 2006

Thirteen of Ann's Favorite Movies


Although ask hubby, he’ll tell you every movie is my favorite movie!!!

1…. GREASE I totally love John Travolta!!! I saw this movie like 12 times in the theater, I’ve seen the stage performance 4 different times! One time in San Francisco with Rex Smith, Davy Jones, Sally Struthers! And watched the video every Saturday (while getting ready for work) for like 3 years, straight! Bought the sound track, I was a little obsessed! I love a good musical!
2. GIDGET- I stayed up until 11:30 the other nite (I get up at 4am) watching this movie! James Darren? OH BABY! I will never get tired of this movie!
3. BLACK HAWK DOWN I’m not a big fan of war type movies, but this was the best movie!
4. STARWARS- how many time did I see it? Way too many!!! A dashing, young Harrison Ford and cute, adorable Mark Hamill. Yeah, I will admit, I wanted to be Princess Leah! Great Music. Great Story, I took my kids maybe 10 years ago.. and they were totally unimpressed. I was so disappointed!
5. CRASH- This was definitely one of those movies that you don’t get up for just a minute! There were so many twists and turns; very, very good! And who know Sandra Bullock could play such a bitch! I loved it!
6. SCARFACE- AL PACINO!!!!! Nuff said! Though I have no framed movie posters in my “crib”
7. GODFATHER The whole “DON” thing intrigues me. And a movie about Italians !!!
8. MEET THE PARENTS/MEET THE FOCKERS “The circle of trust!” Owen Wilson is Hilarious. So out there! (I know this should count for two) Barbara and Dustin! Perfect!
9. A PERFECT MURDER – “that’s not happiness to see me.” Michael Douglas can play such dirt bag parts! Ya know?
10. THE REF – This is a perfect movie for the imperfect family! They put the fun back in dysfunctional! This is a family Holiday favorite! We watched it on Christmas with my mom in the room…Totally turned off with all the F words flying, Our favorite Line?” Excuse me, Excuse me, Excuse me, the corpse still has the floor!” as Kevin Spacey is beating the Christmas tree with fire poker.
11. NEVER BEEN KISSED While I didn’t look like “Josie Grosie” in high school, I think this is a movie every teenage girl can relate to.
12. THE WEDDING SINGER- I love a good goofy love story
13. A FEW GOOD MEN I’m not a Tom Cruise or Jack Nicholson fan, but I loved this movie just the same. Who knew?
Start your list here!
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It must be Movie Day for Thursday 13!

Happy TT and Happy-almost-Friday!

Domestic Goddess said...

Michael Douglas really does know how to play a bad guy.

Mia said...

Ohh I loved Grease!

The Mistress of the Dark said...

I love Grease too, but I love Olivia Newton John. I watched Xanadu last night on On Demand!

Great 13

Anonymous said...

Never seen "The Ref", but heard so many good things. I'll have to put it on the list!