Monday, December 04, 2006

I'm Late but here it is!!! Go Bears!!!!

Hey Sports Fans! They fricking did it again! My boys won! How the hell they did, is beyond me. I love my Bears.. They Boo'd my Rex...this girls take on the whole thing?
Well, here it is...
Rex is a fairly young player technically, I don't believe he has played a full season, with the exception of this season, due to injury....Let's recap. REX is still a little green and they have put all their "eggs in his basket" I don't necessarily think that was the wisest thing, but I'm not calling the shots or making the millions like those who do. One thing you've got to admire, Rex is taking responsibility for his errors, And Yes, it must really suck being boo'd. That alone would have sent a lesser person crawling in a hole to die of humiliation. But Rex seems to "suck it up and" deal with it... Rex, you have my admiration!!!!
Now, Devon Hester! You da man! The more I watch you, the more I like. Why isn't your name on the back of a jersey yet? If it is, I don't see it in my NFL catalogue.
Brian U.!!!! I know your name is on the back of a jersey ( Cuz, baby K will be getting one for Christmas ). I just like the fact ....boom, your there and down goes the opponent.
Tank? You've got to love a guy who's name is TANK!!!!
And Yes, I know there are others on the team I have not mentioned, and for that I apologize. And there you have it my uneducated take on this game and my Bears... Til next week sports fans!!!!
GO BEARS~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Testing 123

Anonymous said...

Hi ya beez... It's working again!! Well, this is what i wanted to say earlier this week. I did a search today for "world's most passionate female bears fan living outside the city limits" and found YOU, lol. I know that even if the Bears were 2-10 this year, you'd be writing about "Bears Chaos in Soldier Field".

Regarding the Bears and Rex Grossman situation, we all know that when you put all your eggs in one basket, the most likely result is you end up with egg on your face -- which could happen to the Bears if they make it to the Superbowl.

But Rex IS the genuine article. Forget about the fans booing him; they haven't got a clue. Yeah, he's still going through a learning curve but, he's got a winning attitude, he plays on a winning team and his teammates are behind him 100%.

Now, root heavily for the offensive line to give Rex all the protection he needs to complete passes and stay injury-free. I know how much you like Rex so, just hope and pray he can keep both HIS eggs in one basket ;-)

bananas62 said...

testing back atcha

bananas62 said...

OK, Friday morning I answered you back and geez... I got nothing and then lost both replies, which were pretty long winded...go figure.. and well since I was at work, I guess well, i needed to work..

Anyway!.YEAH, it's working again at my end too...so......
"world's most passionate female bears fan"... hee hee lol Yepper, that's me! There's passion in everything I do! .. and yes, if my boys were sucking bad... I would still root for them.. as I believe I have in the past!!!

What do you mean IF they make the Superbowl? :-) When they make the Superbowl, I trust Lovie to make the right decisions, Be it with Rex, Kyle or Brian...

GO BEARS!!!...But Damn Monday is so far way!!!!

Anonymous said...

Go Bears! The word is that Grossman will start but, Griece was taking half the snaps in practice last week. So if Rex doesn't have a good first half, look for BG to step in.