Tuesday, December 12, 2006

WINNING BIG, BREAKING RECORDS AND NO TURNOVERS!

Now on to my boys! Damn did they do well! REX threw, well, no turn overs, he was definately having a much better night! I know Brian Griese was throwing with the "starters" during practice, just in case, Rex decided to choke... But Rex did well, or at least better than he had done in recent weeks!

The game it seems was centered around Devon Hester... Did I mention yet he should have his name on the back of a jersey???? While having a conversation with Hubby, I didn't realize this was his rookie year! MY GOD, LOVIE DON'T LET HIM GO!!!! He is destined to do very great things.. he's already broken 3 records... did I mention Rookie year?? I hope his ego doesn't get out of hand, then it really doesn't matter how good you are, if people can't stand you because you're a jerk.. (T.O. or "ocho cinco")

I really enjoyed the game last night, though, I did seem to fall asleep somewhere in the 4th quarter.. "I"m such a party animal" I learned 2 new terms (remember, I have never been a big sports fan other than college basketball, so, really all this is semi new to me and surprises the hell out of my friends)..."take away"... dah, same as a turn over... and another one while can't remember the term, I told hubby , "we'd revisit this term tomorrow...yawn... I'm not fully awake to care..." well obviously, I was too tired to remember ?
What a loser! :-)

"Mike and Mike in the morning", this morning we're still bagging on REX, but not as bad a usual, though they still said that One good game for REX out of the last 4 (?) doesn't mean he's back to were he was at the beginning of the season, so don't get too excited, (whatever) But definately they were singing the praises of Devon. Well, at least they had positive things to say about the boys as a team. They did played like the team they are, AWESOME.

GRRRRR GO BEARS!!!!!

2 comments:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Awww so cute.

Pendullum said...

Baby K is one adorable Bears fan!!!