Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Well, that's the ballgame folks!

Can you believe it! Christmas has come and gone. I hope you all had a great day and Santa was good to you! He was to me, as always, I'm totally spoiled! In a couple short hours I will be on the road to Tahoe, for a MUCH, MUCH, MUCH needed vacation! I've just got a coule of things here at work to clear up and I"m outta here~ I checked YAHOO Weather and Tahoe is expecting 4-6 inches of snow tonight! We will be there and ready for a little gambling, a couple of steak dinners and in general ....RELAXING!!! I've got a couple of trashy romance novels packed, we've got the DVD player packed with some of our favorite movies, Yatzee, Scrabble, snow gloves, pants and shoes, incase we want to make our snow angels! Doubt we'll do the skiing thing, I'd rather gamble than ski. Go figure... so my friends, I will close for now, so I can finish up my work and get the hell outa here. I wish you all a good day... and remember, to be safe out there! "see ya soon!"



2 comments:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Enjoy yourself! Win a few bucks for me, cos lord knows I can never win anything when I'm out gambling.

Pendullum said...

Looking forward to reading of all your adventures...
Safe trip..
And looking forward to reading of some outstanding Scrabble words...