Sunday, December 17, 2006

BEARS WIN IN OT!!!! What a game!!! 12-2!!!

They did it! They did it!!! Man, I was totally at the edge of my seat when, in the 2nd half, Tampa Bay decides to "Bring It" Whatever man, They were playing "MY BEARS". REX did what REX does best!!!!( though I get just a tad nervous at a long pass, I'll get over it!) Tomorrow, Mike and Mike in the AM will be talking about Devon Hester's fumble, Tank Williams' um.. recent chain of unfortunate events, the missed field goal of Robbie Gould, the career records of Desmond Clark, and REX. But I am sure they will still cap on REX as not being consistant... Again, I say "Whatever!"

It was quite a game, mix in Grandkids, and Christmas baking, this bear fan is pooped, but not quite ready to hibernate!!! til next week...


GOOOOO BEARS!!!!!

2 comments:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

And the Steelers win, giving them a slim chance at the wild card spot.

bananas62 said...

Slim is better than none!!! We've been there before!!!