Tuesday, December 19, 2006

You've gotta love Winter in Central Cali!!!

So, I'm driving around yesterday, picking up parts for the shop, it's a beautiful and I do mean BEAUTIFUL day in the Central Valley! Crisp, Cool, Blue Skies, the sun feels good on your face...And then it happens, I'm suddenly inflicted with jealousy, and envy. This woman drives by in her brand new convertible BMW- top down of course...basking in the sunshine!!! I'm sure her heater was going "full speed ahead" as it was still only in about mid to high 30's!

So, with a heavy sigh, I jumped into the Shop Truck and drove back to the shop with the parts they needed... only to find the mechanics were taking an early lunch, all outside basking in the sunshine... they had the look of contentment on their faces. Just like a cat stretched out on couch that sits beside an open window with the sun shining in!

God I love California.

No comments: