Friday, December 15, 2006

MISTRESS.... FISHY KNOWS!!! IT'S ALL O.K!!!

Mistress of Darkness, First and foremost, I can't seem to leave a comment on your blog. Is it me? I think I'm having issues! ... So I will do the next best thing and leave them on my blog! You and Chuck are my faithfuls so I know you'll see this..(however, Hi Bre!)

Yeah! your cute little DJ knows! Congrats! Your not a "nutjob" and he should be flattered, I'm sure he didn't become a DJ just cuz of the music..If you know what I mean! ;-). Looks like someone was a good girl, & got her Xmas wish a little early!!!

Enjoy it! you never know ....:-)

Hey, if you got your Xmas wish early... does that mean I get my SEXY REX (grossman)? I know, I'm old enough to be his very young mom...but I've been very, very good !!! ) keep us posted!!!!

2 comments:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Haloscan was having issues the other day. Now if only the guy would ask me out. I talked to him yesterday, ended up on the air too.

:)

bananas62 said...

No WAY!!! How cool... this could be fun, ya know?