Wednesday, February 14, 2007


Thirteen Things I Can't Live Without in My Office








1…. First and foremost my RADIO!!!! I need my BOB and Tom in the morning!!! And music the rest of the day!!! I wish there was a station like the pickel (KPKL ?) in PA or at least I could have a "e mail" friendship with one of the hunky DJ's, but Noooooo I've seen our DJ's at concerts, etc and they're kind of snobby.. "oh I'm a big DJ at a Rock n Roll station.. " whatever dude....get a personality!
2. My Peja Stoyacovich nesting dolls! I love Peja, even though he no longer plays for the Kings, but ... and where is he now???
3. My Moody Blues Picture. It's not even a good one, but it was from the "out and about" section of the paper when they were here in town last. They're close by right now.. however.. $75.00/ticket in the nose bled section? wont happen for me this year.
4.My dried flower collection! with 1 long stemmed Rose from Anniversary #20 last September.
5. My Jenni Rivera Autograph. One of my co=workers won lunch with her and her posse. I had never heard of her until then, but she is Hispanic doing the Cross over thing and they compare her to Selena, pretty Cool eh?
6. Just left to the Moodys picture is the picture of My friend Rob STabile, at a Motorcycle thing... I didn't include he picture in this blog, but you knew it was there somewhere.
7. My Picture Wall... "here let me tell you about my grandkids!" there is also a picture Little S did in her digital photo editing class in high school. It's our favorite.. I was 18 years younger and had very 80's hair and little S was just a year old. She refered to me as SEXY GODDESS!
8. As I have said before, this is the year of the organized Ann... so let's start with the Calendar.. I actually have 3 of them.. they all service a different perpose.
9. My Julian McMahon picture Key chain! HE is a must have on my bulletin board!! He such a ...ymmmmmmooooo....is it getting warm in here? I digress...
10. My memorials... Since I have been in this position (H/R) I have had 4 employees die in the last 2 years and an employees wife... too weird. Never experience such a thing...2 of the guys were just barely in their 20's with small children, 1 guys little boy was only 5 months old..it was a tragic accident that took their lives.
11. My favorite Chicago Bears...#45 Gary Fencik and #8 REx Grossman... I'm sorry I love REX I don't care what they are saying about him. Which is really unnecessary at this point.... I can't wait until next season when they pick on someother "newbie" Poor Tony Romo is still getting razzed about his little snafu.. but... let's just crucify REX.... I quit watching Mike and Mike in the Morning cuz they wouldn't stop...
12. the blue book on top of my computer screen...yes, I don't have a flat panel yet, is NONNI'S BRAG BOOK. You know much like the "wall", however very portable so when I have lunch with my friends... We can share...
13.Last but not least is my UOP TIGERS schedule. They've made it to the play offs, the last two years... I dont' think they'll Threepeat, but I love to watch college basketball, actually much more than NBA anymore...The funny thing is ...I totally hate to watch sports.... oh well...I can't figure it out either..
Well that 's the tour of my office friends, well, yeah, there is a computer and file cabinets and a paper schredder...oh and my new fax/copier/scanner...(pretty hi tech for this gal!.. ) But that's REALLY BORING!!!

TIL NEXT WEEK! HAPPY THURSDAY!!!
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



4 comments:

Erin Faye said...

Great list! I can't live without my radio either. I always have to have music playing.

Barbara said...

Hi !
That was interesting;it gives an idea of what is important in your life.
I think that you are fun loving, and of course, value family & friends. How very special to have a memorial place for your friends that have gone to heaven.

I didn't do a TT today; life was crazy this morning. I would like to do another. I think they are excellent thinking exercises.

See you later, Ann :)

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Hey ya...If you go to my flickr page on the sidebar of my blog...my Moody Concert pics are there...You can download any of them I think. If you can't let me know...that way you can have a purdy one of John or Jus :)

bananas62 said...

Greeneyedgirl! Yes, I would probably die without my radio, what's going to suck here real soon, is I'm getting a new person next to my office...and I can tell you we DONOT share the same taste in music...should be interesting!
Barbara!Thanks for stopping by! Yes, I love my fam and friends! I need my pictures...!!!
Mistress.. I will be stopping by very soon!!!!!