Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Day 3 without Kimmy!!!! I think I'm gonna go postal!

O.K. Kim, you left and I have no one to bitch too! cuz today, man, I could have bitched big!!!!! Worse part, I can't even blog at work!!! And now, that I'm home, I can't blog about about work, cuz I'm not sure who else at work knows about my site, beside the normal people. So Kim... you've got one hell of an e-mail coming!!! but man, she is bugging the hell out of me and If she calls me one more time.....I may not be held accountable! I'm breathing deeply....1 breath in .... 2 breath out....I thought she knew how to do that job

The big plan for Kim... she, hubby, she lovingly refers to as Dick, 4 kids, 1 rabbit, possibly the rat, 1 Expedition, I'm sure jammed to the roof, and an too small, I'm sure, u-haul were to pull out of town for the final time... When I called her at 4:pm, she said yeah, like that's gonna happen.... the stress must have gotten to her at last. For they fell behind schedule, and she has the flu. Most of the Kids are with their dad in a neighboring town ( o.k. an hour & 1/2 away) and that leaves, her, Dick, 15 year old son and 2 year old "baby terror" to do all the finalized "stuff" before they left.!!! Well, they'll be leaving first thing in the morning now!

Miss Kim you leave behind some people who missed you like crazy and wish to hell we had the "balls" to do what your doing!!! and then, too, you leave behind some people, people, we wish we could leave behind!

You better call me when you get there!!!! And we're all waiting for pictures!!! OH yeah where's my picture of MR "you know who?"

4 comments:

SpanishGoth said...

Yikes - stress alert try the Goth DeStress plan :-

- Go to the joke shop and buy some fart powder for her drinks
- write her cell number in toilets offering free blow jobs
- apply for hearing aids and other old person stuff in her name
- swap her toothgpaste for haemeroid cream
- order pizza to her home address under the name Mrs T Wat

after doing this, you should feel calmer ;-) shit works for me

Barbara said...

Hey,
It's going to settle down.
I think she is probably so stressed out , and freaking out .
They will get back on track.

Otherwise, we are all here on the blog.
Hang in, baby.

Pendullum said...

Breath honey... Just breath...
In out...
There...
Tahnk you for the image of Kim in her uhaul...
She is one, strong. crazy lady...
Just as you are...

bananas62 said...

HEY Mistress!!! Don't be surprised If you do get a Email from me... God I really needed to Vent yesterday....

Goth!!!! I love your DeStress Plan!!! Bitch slapping would have been fun too!!!

Barbara!!! I keep trying to remember that she is new in the position... but All I know it the person in the position before her never got under my skin like this!

Pen!!! I called Kim at 6:30 am figuring they'd be on the road... no one answered... I was hoping they didn;t oversleep!!!

KIM, I KNOW YOUR READING THIS CALL ME....

Thanks for visiting you guys!!!! A