Wednesday, February 07, 2007

WHEN DID I BECOME WHITE TRASH???. OR TO SCREAM OR NOT... BABY DADDY IS ABOUT READY TO GET A REALLY RUDE AWAKENING!

DISCLAIMER!!!!!!!WARNING!!! THIS IS LONG AND LENGTHY AND WELL, JUST MADE ME FEEL BETTER FOR GETTING IT OFF MY CHEST! fOR MY NEW BLOGGING FRIENDS, I'M REALLY A NICE PERSON AND I DON'T FEEL THIS WAY ABOUT MANY PEOPLE... I ALWAYS TRY TO BE A BIT MORE UP BEAT THAN THIS BLOG PORTRAYS!!!!
I've have mentioned a few times that "S for B" is a complete dick! But today, he and his mommy have over stepped their limitations and I'm afraid WAR has been started.
I also have mentioned that neither him nor his mommy wanted Little S to have this baby. " have an abortion", "put it up for adoption, you'll get a lot of money for it" "oh, I wish I would have known sooner, so we could have taken "care" of it" EXCUSE ME!!! But who the hell are you to A) tell or take my daughter for any medical procedure ? B) Tell her what to do with her baby or body... for that matter.. I have always told my girls, no matter what, while I hope they don't ever find themselves in "that" situation, I would never tell them what they HAD to do... "It was their decision and I hope they made the correct one" They have known my stand on abortion and well...doesn't matter how many days of gestation, it's still a baby! OK so i"m not running for president...

S for B was sleeping around on "S" the whole time she was pregnant and basically, would get drunk call S and threaten her "I'm gonna get custody of that baby, your an unfit mother, your dad is an alcoholic and he ...smokes......." CIGARETTES, YOU FRICKIN MORON.. ok so this was 3 months(nov) into the pregnancy. We went to a Lawyer who basically stated... "can't take away what ya don't have"..... true that, lawyer lady!!! We left feeling rather confident that he is a dick and baby is safe and we don't have to worry about a thing... April comes around since we haven't heard from S for B for this long and he and S "get back together" well whatever you want to call it, his mother needed a baby sitter for his 3 little sisters, so free baby sitting... cool... that lasted for 3 days, during the course of those 3 days, S found out that 1) his parents are disappointed in him, 2) he has stolen from them 3) he has broken into their home 4) he is a compulsive liar AND "out of the mouth of babes" his little sisters didn't know that S for B was the baby daddy, cuz his girlfriends name is ..."NOT S" "little S "saw red about that time and basically said " f you to you and your family........" But S for B made sure that his Mommy got an invite to the baby shower..WHAT F-ING NERVE... we were pretty sure she would not show her face, and she promised to buy a crib for baby... when she and her son and daughters showed their faces at the shower... everyones mouths pretty much hung open. the balls some people have. And Bitch didn't buy her a crib, said the one she had picked out was to $$$$$ (so buy something less $$$) cheap ass bitch! We don't hear from them for the next week or so and then Little S started having problems with baby and there was an issue...S for B was all concerned, they would be in the same room and not speak, it was completely unbearable... then comes the day she is born. Baby K was a very sick baby and spent her first week in Neo Natal ICU. But we knew she would come through with flying colors and she did! We told Sfor B that HE COULD NOT STAY OVERNITE, EVERYNITE, (lets just say, been there, done that! that's a whole other story)
and someone had to sleep on the couch, they still weren't even talking at this point... but moving forward, HE'S STILL WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND "NOT S"...
Father's day is the last day we saw him!!!! He got mad at her for a text message he read on HER PHONE!! I REPEAT HER PHONE.. he took her phone and threw it against the wall, said 'thanks for ruining my father's day" .. we didn't see him for the next almost 4 months... right before S's birthday. he would call say he wanted to see the baby and she would say fine... he wouldn't show up for days... really unstable .... then the threats started again.. usually after he had been partying all nite or someone made a comment about S going out... some of their friends run in the same party circle....Finally S couldn't take it any longer and filed for custody just to ensure he couldn't take her legally. He gets the court papers and he blows and total ass gasket... how the hell could you do this to me...??? blah blah blah, She told him he left her no choice since he was continually threatening her.
Court date comes and well, I blogggged big about that ...
Now he finally gets 2 weekends a month with baby.... S was told at a family mediation meeting that she was not responsible for delivering the baby with diaper bag and all the trimmings the receiving parent should also have their own supplies.... so with that being said the first weekend baby went to dad's: dad, NOT S and sister are at TARGET buying supplies.. YOU MORON AGAIN, YOU KNOW YOUR CHILD IS COMING TO STAY WITH YOU FOR 3 DAYS AND YOU HAVE NOTHING!!! DO YOU NOT PREPARE ???? FRICKING IDIOT!!! see he was also supposed to go to the mediation meeting prior to the custody hearing so he would have known what to expect....apparently this did not happen... hummmmm.
So, unfortunately, S for B's mommy is in the medical profession... he always told S that she was a Dermatologist, unfortunately... she's got really bad skin...not like a Dermatologist would have... and she isn't a dermatologist she's not even a nurse or she wouldn't be going to night school taking chemistry and some other ...stuff... she's probably studying to be a nurse or she just needs to be aways for her family.... who knows? who cares! Again.. this last weekend he drops off baby at the police station (cuz that's where the exchange needs to take place, cuz they can't play nice with each other) he tells her 1) he couldn't get her shots because... He didn't have her shot record, 2) she couldn't use her insurance anymore cause there is a court order for him to supply..so he gets KAISER god forbid 3) he wants a chest x-ray to make sure her chronic cough is not Cystic Fibrosis...(he hates my husband and he happens to smoke... you can see an issue here too?) S just kind of takes the baby and .. puts her and then calls me all upset... I told her there was nothing she could do right now since it was Sunday.. but on monday she needed to contact.... insurance people, Dr and Lawyer lady again.
lets address, 1) he's an idiot... what DR in their right mind would give a baby shots without a shot record... 2)called S;s insurance carrier and was told she could be covered under both insurances...3)HE wants the x-ray to rule out CF... hummm when I looked up CF, it said that it was a hereditary conditon.. our side doesn't have it.. does his??? hummmm piece of shit! and well, s totally called him on everything today when he called and accused her of not taking care of his daughter when she refused to give into his whim that she needed a chest x ray... S for B calls his mommy, which he always does when he doesn't get his own way... MOMMY calls me at work... I told her they needed to work things out WE needed to stay out of it... well, i guess that wasn't going to happen... cuz she just went off... I told her that some one was lying cuz, Baby has had all of her shot,,,she said "well, S told S for B that she was behind on them." I told her that was BS cuz I had been with Baby and S at every appointment... she is up todate ans current... "oh" F.U. you old bat.!!! I told her the x-ray wasn't necessary unless she had CF in the family.. cuz I've read it was hereditary, she insisted is wasnt.. oh yeah and did I ever tell you that she told S that Impetigo was Herpes???? yep, Baby was really sick the weekend before Christmas and was diagnosed with Impetigo.... Nothing I read, said anything about HERPES!!! While I m' convinced CF isn't in the family...I do believe mental health issues are!!!! She said she was concerned about the chronic cough baby has had for 8 months....I said...hummmm how would you know about chronic cough since you and your son didn't even see her for at least 4 of those 8 months... ( I hate confrontation, but god, did this feel really, really good to call her on all this ) then she started in on S not living at home... I said this is really funny you should mention this as this is the second time I have heard this and both times it's been from you guys??? So who ever she's getting her information from is wrong! and it's "none ya".... NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.. I was shaking so bad by the time I got off the phone with this silly woman, I got on the phone and
tried to tell S what was said ` she got ticked off, hung up on me called MOMMY DEAREST back and told her that if she had a problem with her to take it up with her not me.. and she thought it was funny her being so concerned for baby's health when she wanted her to get rid of it in the first place.... at that mommy kind of shut up... then S called her a fat fucking whore.. (I'm not proud of that one however, very disrespectful regardless) So Mommy called back and left a voice mail... saying that she didn't deserve the comment, and just bought herself a trip the court..(Now MIND YOU everytime s for b gets pissed off he threatens you'll hear from my lawyer... hummm Mommy told me they were going to have to get one now...):...Soooooo S called Lawyer lady's office... and explained what happened! I love these people.. the assistant said...oh no...no no.... come in next week and sign the restraining order against the mom....So meanwhile, I'm having a nervous breakdown at work...( Thank god for Kimmy ,,,, I AM SOOOOO GONNA MISS YOU WHEN YOU LEAVE FOR UTOPIA... I'M THINKING ABOUT RUNNING AWAY with you.....)my stomach is starting to roil, I'm shaking, my hearts beating like crazy Stress is a weird thing ya know? so I finally leave and by the time I get home... I just missed the police (who absolutely hate domestic crap) who came to the house cuz S for B called stating S was refusing medical attention for the baby.... he just needed to see the baby... she said come on in this is the baby..doesn't look sick? doesn't look like I beat her and she went on to explain that there was no reason for her to take the baby to the DR and that she did have an appointment on Friday... did he want to see the baby's shot record??? it's current.? She said he kind of rolled his eyes like what a waste of time.... and the baby was fine...he said he would call it in to dispatch....
OH MY GOD!!!!! this boy needs to roll up and blow away.... any takers?????

4 comments:

Anthony said...

It's therapeutic, ain't it?

bananas62 said...

BABY, This is the cheapest form of therapy!!! you seriously read the whole thing? GADS...

Barbara said...

Hi Bananas ( or do you have another name you prefer to be called ?).
My God... I did'nt get to finish it all, but that dude has problems.
I feel bad for you all.
You take care, and don't stop sticking up for your family !

It's easy to create a child, but it is the hardest job in the world to be a good father or mother...

bananas62 said...

Barbara, Mon Ami, you can call me Ann.....if you perfer!! :-)