Saturday, February 10, 2007

HAPPY SATURDAY!! and other things to ponder!

We took baby K to the Dr yesterday for the normal 9 month stuff/shots etc...We told him our concerns about baby Daddy's claims.. his reply 1) "if testing all the white children, I see, for CF, would be like me testing all the black children I see for cyckle cell..." 2) CF is not detected by an x ray, but with a blood test 3)another contributing factor of CF... INBREEDING... WELL I KNOW IT'S NOT ON THIS SIDE OF THE FAMILY... 4) putting a child through unessecary testing is also a form of abuse! DO YOU THINK IT'S TIME TO TEST THIS BOYS MENTAL CAPACITY AS WELL AS HIS MOM'S?????

Last time I speak of Anna Nicole.... Now there is a 3rd guy claiming to be the dad!!! It's amazing how when a celebraty passes... all kinds of nuts seem to come out of the woodwork... That's practically all CNN ran yesterday....

Speaking of yesterday... I GOT MY CARPETS CLEANED!!! All but a few things are out of the rooms....and I don't want to put them back in... I could live without a coffee table, end table, crap, clutter and stuff!!! oh well... my kitchen wants me to put these things back in their appropriate rooms... I'm hoping if baby has any type of allergy to dust that perhaps this will help... living by the delta, it's always dusty.

It's saturday, time to go take care of mom, do her shopping, clean. then Mass and I plan on sitting my happy butt by the fire tonite with a good book! Have you noticed that TV sucks on Saturday??

It's finally raining here... I saw on the new yesterday that it was 19 in Chicago...burrrrrrrrr. and our poor friends in New York...They can't even find a place to put the snow when they plow.!!! I glanced at an article this morning they want to seed the clouds over the Sierras since we're so dry here...I think I am going to dread summer!

Mistress of the darkness is going on a road trip!!! She's in PA and has cabin fever! Hope she has a blast! My sister is at Disneyland, It's time for me to have another road trip.... I have 2 more friends that want to go with us next time... GUYS! I'm ready!!!!

Have a great Saturday!!!!

2 comments:

Anthony said...

Saturday used to be the best TV night, but that was a LONG time ago. All in the Family, Bob Newhart, Mary Tyler Moore and Carol Burnett.

As for most of what's on now, you're better off with the book.

The Mistress of the Dark said...

I took a short drive today...took some neat pics of our frozen river and creeks. I think I'm going to brave it outside again tomorrow. I just need to be away from my four walls. BADLY