Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I'M IT!!! Yeah!

Rules: Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names.

10 Weird Things About Me

1. I have been searching for a long lost friend for the last 15 years (on and off) and now, I'm totally obsessed with finding him.!!!! I google his name at least 2x's everyday... in hopes maybe something will come up! OCD? YEP!

2. I love to "put things together" be it furniture, ie cribs, toys, I love to make it all work and look Pretty!!!

3. I learned to drive when I about 7 or 8, It just started out learning to shift. then when we went to work with my dad, there was a isolated stretch (approx 500 ft) of road leading to his office, so when it was time to drive, I was totally comfortable behind the wheel, and can drive almost anything...my next want is to drive one of the garbage trucks... I need a class A for that.

4. I want a Ducati or Moto Guzzi Motorcycle, and of course Leathers! And hope to have one in the near future...

5. I love to flirt!

6. I think I'm in the middle of a mid life crisis! And I'm not sure what to do, so I think I'll embrace it!

7. I love Make up!!! it's Clinique bonus week at Gottschalks and Lancome at Macy's! So today, I went to both places and bought make up! I LOVE BONUS WEEK!

8. I can't sing,(can't carry a tune) and when I do, it's in my car with the CD player up really, really loud!!!!

9. I want to go to Italy, France, Greece ... sooner than later...

10. My Rabbits name is OTTO VON HASE.. he likes to cuddle, but is shedding like crazy right now.

Now I have to pick 6 people... I know CRSE will pick Jen, but I will too, cuz, I really don't know too many bloggers out there..... So....BARB, JENFACTOR, KIMMY, PEN, I don't know Anthony...are you up for the Challenge???

;-)

5 comments:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Hey! I'm a makeup junkie too!!

Barbara said...

Hi ,
Thanks for putting you on your meme list, but I'am going to just take a raincheck this time.
I'am sure that you will get some bites soon for the meme.

Take care,

Anthony said...

Oh, bananas - I did a Thursday Thirteen on that very issue on September 28.

I could do another one. God knows I've got enough of them.

Anthony said...

Oh, and ... uh ... this one.

But I could do more.

bananas62 said...

I'm really bad when it's bonus week! Like on Tuesday? I spent over $100.00 on make up! How sad it than when I could have used a nice pair of shoes!

Barbara, Maybe next time!

Anthony! Thanks for playing along! I am SO a #2, also!!!! but...cold pizza for breakfast..?? That's the best!!! Yes, I totally gross out hubby on that too!! ;-)