Monday, February 19, 2007

Another productive Monday & Happy President's Day!

I'm fortunate enough to be able to 1)pretty much choose the hours I work and 2) If it's a holiday I can actually choose to come in or not! Today happened to be one of those such holidays. In the garbage industry, If it's not Christmas or New Years Day. You work! After being in the Customer Service Side for soooo many Damn Long Years, I have been fortunate enough to not have to work on a Paid Holiday such as Presidents day. Most of the time I don't work If everyone's out of School and work: but today, I decided what the hell, might as well. I not only get paid 8 hours straight time but I also get paid for the time I work!... cool Deal.. I worked from 6-11:30. During the course of the day, I did the deposit, and spent the rest of my time putting together the Company required Training binders for my shop, and haulers. and then my "master" binder as well. I should have had this done by January, but I really hate doing this project.

Then I checked my account: HUMMM there seems to be some money in there! (income tax returns) So since the kids, big and small where out of school at 12 or all together I thought it would be fun to take them the Chuckee Cheese for a couple hours! They just built a new one and we haven't been, since little S was just a baby. I thought it would be fun to check out. My first impression was ... here's two hours of my life I'll never get back... but well, "smart ass" was wrong... WE had a fabulous time! Baby K was mesmerized by the animatronic Chuckee, We assumed she'd be scared...NOT HARDLY! She wanted to get up there and dance with him! She loved all the "riding things," and attempted to "skeet bowl" ok so she really tried to eat the balls instead. Little S and Little G ( who hardly ever get along-sad to say) Laughed and had a blast too!

My sister called me as we were leaving the parking lot, seems she craving "a girls night out" Dinner and a movie...just the two of us! Cool We saw "lyric and Music" with Drew And Hugh! OMG it was such a chick flick!!! I totally loved it! I love Hugh Grant and like My friend Mistress has said... HE's good eye candy!! And anything with Drew Barrymore in it is always good!

Then it was off to Mexican food and Barnes and Noble... You know I take for granted there are Mexican Restaurants all over the place, However when I went to Maryland, Not the case, My cousin said "there's not so many Mexican Restaurants around" How strange! I can't imagine such a thing..but then again...Maryland is a long way from Mexico!!

Anyway.... that's One More Monday under the belt! I wish all my Mondays were this good!!! time to pay some bills and go to bed!!!

Sleep tight friends!

1 comment:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

I need to see that movie. I want to see that movie :(