Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I SAID IT BEFORE AND I'LL SAY IT AGAIN, I LOVE REX!!!

Over recent months, many of you have read, how much I love Rex Grossman! I love him! I don't care what his stats are, how many completed passes he's made or yardage. I just love this kid! He is young, cute, and as I see it (and I might be a bit jaded) just himself! NO pretentiousness, Just a guy, who by the grace of God, has some talent to do in life, what he loves!
I was listening to ESPN's coverage of the Press conference (from Tuesday) this morning. I 'm listening to the questions, these *so called* professional are asking him... SAME DAMN QUESTIONS OVER AND OVER! And finally Rex made just that comment. and while this is not verbatim, you'll get the picture! you reporters keep asking the same questions, over and over again... don't you do any research? At this he kind of chuckled, but the reporters immediately fell silent! I sat there stunned, he really didn't say that did He? Oh yes, he did! Atta boy, Rex! You just said, probably what many others on your team wanted to say, but couldn't, for fear of the crucifixion they would receive at press time. Rex, probably figures, what else negative can they say about me? I'm sure, soon we will learn that Rex is being given public speaking lesson, as not to put his foot in his mouth again, (example, the New Year's Eve Green Bay Game, where he pointed out it was New Years Eve and his head wasn't on the game...) But he's young, green and not quite as polished as the rest, which I think, is why I like him so much! He is... what you see!
Give 'em hell Rex!!! PS... Did I tell you I have a daughter ... close to your age??? ;-)

GO BEARS!!!

5 comments:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Kinda like I love Ben...I love love love Ben. Shame he's such a youngun' I'd try to snag him for myself.

HA HA HA

Pendullum said...

Don't hate me as I had no idea who you were talking about until the middle of your blog... Sad but no real sports fans in my home... and now I find... If I am at a Superbowl party... I will be routing for your Rex!

Pendullum said...

Your future son in law that is!
; )

bananas62 said...

I never hate my blogging friends, no matter which team they root for! I'm only a sports fan because ESPN is on 24/7 at my house... YUK!!! I've told him there is more to life than sports..
but... not in his life I guess.!

GO BEARS!

Anonymous said...

Хочу пожелать в новом году процветания вашего ресурса, и побольше активных читателей! [url=http://profvesti.ru/o-dachnom-stroitelstve/110-zemelnyy-uchastok-dlya-dachnogo-stroitelstva.html]строительный портал пенза[/url]