Tuesday, January 09, 2007

I'M BACK AND BETTER THAN BEFORE!!!( well, I could have started this by saying, I love Dick!)





just a couple of photos to share not too much snow, but too pretty not to share! 2nd pix in the first row is coming into South Lake Tahoe, it overlooks the airport... I hate this stretch cuz as you can see the guard rail, is a foot high.... and then it's straight down..... the very first pix is what it looked like outside our hotel room! right on the lake, it was beautiful! the Second pic in the second row was taken at a church, the sight was just too breathtaking not to share! The last pix, is well of my "future house' no, not really , but one can always hope!


Hey everyone, I'm back! yES, Richard, or Dick as Kimmy so loving calls her hubby, has fixed my little Dell! THANK YOU BUNCHES!!!! That man is a Godsend... He called me Friday nite to see 1) How often I backed up my computer... "backed up my computer??? DAH....I know what it is, but how does one do this backing up thing.._ I think I heard the beer can pop open just about then & .2) what did I really want to save, if anything could be saved! I think I drove that man to drink last weekend...Richard and Kim are planning to move in 2 months.. THEN WHAT AM I GONNA DO? MY DELL CRAPS OUT EVERY YEAR ABOUT THIS TIME...???
God, it's good to be back! Pendullum, MIstress, my friends, I wish I could have started off as saying, I won big in tahoe, But alas, I would be lying through my teeth! I actually only left them $100.00 not bad considering my obsessive compulsive tendencies, but I guess I did show some control! Wasn't able to hit the snowboard lesson train this year... second day of vaca and my back went out ... Hotel bed was too soft and well, I guess my back -not me- is too damn old... and it was soo windy there they actually shut down the ski lifts... so I guess everything happens for a reason... Next year for sure!

it was beautiful there, as always, and I had 4 glorious days-inspite of my back-of relaxation, good books, scrabble, and no work! It was great! But now it's back to reality and chaos... but... that's life huh? well, at least mine! til next time...

4 comments:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

yay! Gorgeous pics! I never win big anywhere I go. I usually only let them have 20 bucks though, because my money is very scarce!

Welcome back :)

Anonymous said...

Cool! I only left $50 in Las Vegas - betting on the Eagles and losing to the spread even though they won the game.

Saw the Blue Man Group. Go, if you haven't seen them.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back--what is this backing up thing all about? Fill me in when you see me!?!?!

bananas62 said...

Hey Guys! Thanks for the "Warm greetings!" it's been sooo long it seems since I've been here! I've bearly had a chance to check out what you all have been up to, let alone tell you what's been going on at Chaos Central!

Mistress, Glad you liked the pictures! When I took the one at the church, I knew you'd probably like that one.... I wish I could have stopped at $20.00!

Anthony, I wish I could have been in Vegas! I haven't had the pleasure of the Blue Man Group live, but have seen them on TV...I love my Dish! $50.00 buddy, your ahead of the game...I don't bet on sports due to the whole "spread" thing... too much for my little mind to comprehend! Hope YOU had a blast!

Jen, Yeah backing up... you should have heard Kim and Richard and I suppose all others in the room rolling with laughter! I'm glad I brightened up their friday nite! Hee hee!

It's really good to be back and 100%!