Sunday, January 14, 2007

I'LL SAY IT AGAIN, I'M GLAD I HAVE GIRLS!!!

Denise! I know you'll read this and I bow down to you before I even start ! You, my dear, have nerves of frickin' steel!

Today Little G and I attended a birthday party for 2 of my friend Denise's boys, who, amazingly enough were born on the same day 1 year apart. I was not even there but the last hour of the party and well... commend her whole heartedly!

there were about 11 kids mostly boys with the exception of my little G and a neighbor girl,who, happened to be at the ice skating rink joined in OMG!!! Do they ever sit still? Do they ever not play "guns", hit each other, yell, think the word "FART" is funny, or strive to pop all the balloons first?

I shake my head and chuckle to myself, and really, thank God that Little G is almost 13 now. Now these birthday parties always have "girl drama" like someone is always going to cry, because someone said something about the way her hair looked, or someone's crush is talking to some other girl. This I can handle! I'm very experienced in "Girl drama" . Little boy antics, I'm not so good in... I also relish the fact that all too soon little G will be done with birthday parties , as we know them, (OH AND SHE CAN FORGET ABOUT MY "SWEET 16" LIKE ON TV) I'm glad for my girls!!!

Happy Birthday!!!

3 comments:

Pendullum said...

Butpretty soon your girls will start bringing home those boys....
; )

bananas62 said...

Pendullum! I know and that scares the heck out of me too!

The Mistress of the Dark said...

I don't know, my sis has 2 boys and my brother has girls and from my experience as an aunt, I'd deal with the boys anytime.