Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I can't believe I finally did it!!!!

Oh My Gawd! I guess, I'm not so horribly "blogger challenged", after all!!! It has taken me 50 minutes to get it, but damn it, I got it! I finally got my picture on my site!!! I know, I probably could have asked Anthony cuz, he changes his picture, like, all the time!!

Now, I'm just not too happy with the picture, but, it will do until I find one that makes me look good(oh alright, better than Good!!!) But that's me with "Little, Little G" from October. That took a lot of Grey matter, I think I need a rest!

My next project? Adding my favorite people links!!!! This was quite an accomplishment for one nite!!!

2 comments:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

If you need help with doing links, let me know. I can help :)

bananas62 said...

I will give it a try and before I end up pulling out my hair I'll get in touch with you!!! It took my like.... 5 tries to do the whole picture thing... It's a good thing this isn't my day job!!!:-)