Wednesday, January 24, 2007


Thirteen Things Ann can't live without!!


1…. My Make-Up, curling/flat iron-Vain? You bet!!!! you just never know who you might met up with.! I have to look good!

2. My Computer How else can I stay in touch with my blogging friends and out of town friends! I hate being on the phone, which ticks my mom off!

3. Cold Case, Without A Trace, Crossing Jordan & Nip/Tuck I don't watch much tv, but these are my favorite shows...

4. My Cheesy Romance Novels Because I don't watch much tv and after everyone goes to sleep.... I need the down time!!! And Like I have said before, the best ones are when their "getting busy" within the first 2 chapters!! I love Highlander books!

5. My Independence I sometimes think I am too independent for my own good. I learned early not to rely on anyone but myself... It's saved my ass!

6. Bob and Tom in the Morning! I love them, Chick and Kristi! They are they very thing I need in the morning!

7. The Malls I love to shop!!! Money seems to be what I lack!

8. the Radio in my CAR!!! OMG!! If I had to listen to myself sing, ... well, it's not pretty!

9. Coffee How else can I get going at 4:30 in the morning! I usually have about 4 cups before 8am.. aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh life is good!

10. My Hoodies!!! Since my office is just off the shop, it gets drafty and cold..and I'm always cold even in the summer time.. oh yeah heres a good one for you... the heater that is supposed to work in my office, is broken, it will cost about $,$$$.$$ to repair/replace...so guess what??? Yepper, it's not getting fixed...and not that I need it, but the air conditioner works just fine. great.

11. My Car! It goes with the independence thing... I don't know how these 1 car couples do it. I will never be that person.

12. Jen, Bre and Kim! My work buddies! You guys totally rock! you make that work place worth going to,everyday!!!

13. ROBIN STABILE...I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO KNOW WHERE HE IS THESE DAYS...

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!






5 comments:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

I love Without a Trace and my cheesy romance novels and the malls.

Happy TT :)

Anonymous said...

I am with you on the independance! Oh...and the computer! LoL

Anonymous said...

Definitely #2 & 9!!! Thanks for dropping by :)

Anonymous said...

I couldn't survive without coffee! I take great comfort in a hot cup of java and I desperately need the caffeine.

Anonymous said...

Lol, 1,6, and 13 are the ones that I can live without (although I haven't met 13, so maybe I shouldn't exclude that one!)