Monday, January 29, 2007

I guess it could have been worse! But why couldn't I have been a Princess??? Acutally, it really is me!!

You scored as Donald Duck. Your alter ego is Donald Duck! Try as you might, you have a nasty temper that is hard to control. But you try hard to please, and you arn't one to go down without a fight.

Donald Duck

81%

The Beast

75%

Cinderella

75%

Sleeping Beauty

69%

Pinocchio

63%

Cruella De Ville

56%

Goofy

56%

Ariel

56%

Peter Pan

50%

Snow White

31%

Which Disney Character is your Alter Ego?
created with QuizFarm.com

3 comments:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

I was Ariel..followed by Sleeping Beauty and Cruella Deville :)

bananas62 said...

honestly, I thought It would have been cruella...

Pendullum said...

I did the super hero test...And I was Superman... Followed up by Wonderwoman... I think I am going to use this to by advantage with my husband...