Saturday, January 27, 2007

I DID IT THIS TIME!

Well, after much thought, and conversation with Jen, I have decided to MAKE THE CHANGE, I went from (regular) blogger to beta bloggers... HUMMMM is this a good thing? I'm not sure..So far I liked the fact I could easily change colors of my template, and add a couple of things here and there...Yeah, I think I just might like it... if just for the ease of changing colors... Now, I'm really keeping up with my New Year's Resolution!!! I am giving myself an "atta girl" & pat on the back!!!

3 comments:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

I doubt I'll be using beta anytime soon. Way too many posts. (well over 2000)

Jennfactor 10 said...

Woo Hoo! I think you'll be pretty happy, because we just don't know any better! The people who seem to have complaints are folks who know a lot more about blogging than You and I! Now you just need a DorkBlogger Button....

bananas62 said...

ok well, I found something I already don't like... had I thought this all out last night I would have left things as they were, but it was fun playing with the colors and moving things around easier... oh hell!!! I tried to reply to Anthony's blog and it took about 6 tries to sign in and send... oh yeah I am part of the Dork Patrol!!! Jen, your right...the people who have complaints...know way more....there is a large D O R K
plastered to my forehead!!! :)