Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Musical conversation with my 12 year old! I love this kid!

Mom, Look, I down loaded Aerosmith on MYSPACE!

Cool Deal!(quite relieved it’s not RAP)

Mom, is that how they danced back in the 90’s? (Steven Tyler strutting about on stage to “DUDE LOOKS LIKE A LADY”)

Well, that’s how Steven Tyler dances.

How old are they?

They’re in their early 50’s

NO WAY!

Way!

Mom, seriously, I thought they were in their late 20’s!

Sweetie, I started listening to them when I was your age! 30 years ago, and Joe Perry is still HOT!

MOM, I’ve been listening to them since I was like in the 5th or 6th grade: so I started liking them way before you did!

Yes, Dear, Isn’t Joe Perry Hot????

She nods her head ever so slightly as I know she loves Steven Tyler, especially after his guest shot on Lizzy McGuire… a few years ago!

Our mutual bands?
Aerosmith
AC/DC
Lifehouse
Nickleback

It’s a start anyway!

1 comment:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Isn't Dude Looks Like A Lady from the 80's?

Steven Tyler and Mick Jagger scare me...it's the lips.