Sunday, January 28, 2007

THE COUNT DOWN BEGINS!

One more week and we'll be doing the 2007 's version of DA BEARS SUPERBOWL SHUFFLE! Will it be a long, long , long, week?! YOU BET! But then, that will be it, until next...AUGUST! It seems a life time away!

I have no speculations about the game, other than my boys will "BRING IT!" Rex, hopefully, will show them ALL UP!(critics, etc)

Being the sportsfan, I am I usually only watched the game for the half time entertainment! Gads! with all the talent out there in the world, was Prince the best they could get? I know, Prince really is a talented guy and was quite the entertainer...in what the 80's? But this is football, people? He was a bit risque back then, will we have to worry about wardrobe malfunction with him too? Will he have a tube sox on his hand like britney did a few years ago? Will he sing "when doves cry?" Cuz really, that song sucks, BIG!! Sing the good Stuff, guy!

I don't feel the impending excitement I usually do about Halftime this year. But I suppose that 's o.k. I'm actually looking forward the the game.!!!!! THERES ALWAYS A COMPROMISE SOMEWHERE!!!


GO BEARS!!!!

2 comments:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

If they start playing the super bowl shuffle again..I'm getting my hunting rifle and going bear hunting. That was the worst song ever. :P

Anthony said...

Strangely, I'll find myself rooting for the Bears, but I don't have a favorite team in there this year.

Also, I might actually venture out of the house for the game. The local joint is having a "thing" and the bartender is a Bears fan, so...