Saturday, January 20, 2007

PROGRESS IN THE WORKS!!!!

Well, as I stated in my Thursday 13, I am going to become a better "blogger", improve my site,(more me, that a template)add some cool stuff and maybe have something more interesting to say from time to time! I can't keep up with my friend Mistress (She's posts almost twice a day! And has the best pictures of people she's meet! GOD, She's met Moodys! I'm jealous, I would be afraid of eye contact with them , let alone,having my picture taken with one of them. I think also there was Peter Noone, Davey Jones!!! ) And also become better with the vocabulary, so my blogs will be a bit more interesting, such as my friend, Pendullum She's got fantastic tales to tell! My friend, Jennifer who writes about work and the crazys that enter the lobby, well, folks..THEY ARE ALL TRUE!!!!! She can write, I'm afraid of termination if the wrong person were to read my written thoughts about our work and those cast of crazys that infest it daily! YOU GO JEN! Kimmy, who recently overhauled her whole site... I love it! And I have to mention Anthony who, I know, we are on opposite sides of the political spectrum, I love his blog for all the crazy stuff he posts!(and yes, even though I am a conservative, I can laugh at Bush jokes!, I love Italian Jokes too!) Flying icebergs, indeed! I have to say this again Anthony, I love your Gansta Pix and apparently, I wasn't the only one, either!
So, I suppose, one could say, I'm trying to keep up with the Jones's. I want my site to be cool, too! If you notice the side bar, I've got a site meter and map!!! Thoughout this post you may have noticed that I have "linked" -and I'm using cyber lingo?- Impressive!!! BABY STEPS!! My next project will be putting links on my side bar... this could be a major undertaking for me ... but damn it, I can do it! I refuse to let this bit of technology kick my ass!
So, my friends, have a great Saturday... and

GOOOOOOO BEARS!!!!

2 comments:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Have I ever shown you my picture with John Lodge? John and Graeme are the most approachable. Justin is shy...I took his picture..but couldn't get into the picture. Lordy but those guys are handsome :)

bananas62 said...

Both of them??? O M G!!! The closest I have ever gotten to any of them was 3rd row!!! sometime post your photo! I would love to see it!