Saturday, January 13, 2007

IT'S ALMOST TIME!!!! and I'm ready to suit up!!!

It's time to "suit up"!!! Rex, Brian, Devon, Lovie and the boys are playing in what I hope will be first and not the last of play off games! While the Green Bay Game (dec 31st) meant, I guess "nothing", it was still sad to see... especially when they opened the can of "wup ass" on them at the beginning of the season!

We're gearing up, It's kick off time here at 10am, so we'll all be suited up From OPA all the way down to baby K... she has her own Urlacher jersey and matching socks! Noni has her white (away) jersey, while everyone else will have their home Jerseys on. Breakfast will be a cooking while the bloody marys will be flowing! (Have just gotten over the stomache flu... and not eating for 2 days... it's doesn't appeal to me...)

Just needed to drop a line or two to my buddys let you know I'm still alive, well, at least I think I will live now... and utter my phrase..GO BEARS!!!!!

2 comments:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

I feel sacriligious for not cheering the Philly Eagles on today.

ditzymoi said...

heyyy bananas!! im glad to see youre still alive :)
Ill be cheering for you!