Sunday, January 21, 2007

WE ARE THE BEARS, SHUFFLING ON THROUGH!!!! WE'RE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!!!!

And they said; it couldn't be done, My little Rex "sucked" and he was bringing them down, They'll never make it while there offense is great, their defense blew or vise/versa! ESPN guys ranked Rex #4 quarterback and Lovie #3 coach (out of the 4 remaining teams )I've got one thing to say...IN YOUR FACE!!! It wasn't the best game I've seen my Rex play, And everyone was rooting for the Saints..the Cinderella team... Sorry guys! Seriously, if they had won, I would have rooted for them at Superbowl time, but... well, not going to happen this year!!!
Then , I'm watching the celebration with after the game, I believe it was Terry Bradshaw, asks Lovie, how does it feel to be the first African American head coach in NFL history to bring your team to the Superbowl? I'm sorry, but was that question necessary? How 'bout a question like, "Lovie, you've stuck by your quarterback throughout the season with much criticism, Tell me how are you feeling now, do you have anything to say to those Critics?" Geez guys, you know the media is great for feeding the fire on such things.... NO lets just point out the man is African-American...DUH,like we couldn't tell, I don't know, am I just sensitive to stupidity or what?
I"m pumped, I'm stoked, I'm ready to start planning a superbowl feast! As a matter of fact, I am so pumped I getting ready to pull out my VHS tape of the 85 bears doing the Superbowl Shuffle, to see my favorite #45 Gary Fencik, Walter Payton, The Frige, Steve Bell, yes, even Jim Mcmahon, (not my favorite Bear) Just what exactly is he doing these days???
It is almost time to "Divest" myself of my #54 jersey and carefully hang it up for 2 weeks!!! And it's going to be a looooonnnnnnggggg 2 weeks.!!!!!

Good nite and GO Bears!

1 comment:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

I wonder..will they break out the SuperBowl Shuffle again?