Wednesday, March 21, 2007

We're at the hump at least!

It’s a semi nice day out there today. Why do I have to be locked up in this small square, I like to call my home away from home? I’m seriously procrastinating today! I have to work on this God-awful report, I don’t want to do it. But it will be something that will be a daily mandatory thing… I’m trying to figure it out the steps for this thing. Yes, I have instructions, but, these instructions were written by “corporate people”, so they are basically “clear as mud” WTF?

I’d rather be doing this (dream scene)… Going to Target, I love target and shopping so anytime I can help the economy..., buying an Ipod, download a mess of songs and go to the park and walk off all this frustration I am feeling. (back to real life) Why am I feeling frustrated? Go Grab yourself a cup of coffee, pull up a chair and lets talk! No, really, I know partly why I’m feeling this frustration as do you, dear readers. The other part is just plain Spring Fever, and I just don’t want to sit in my office today.

I want to go on a road trip and I want to be going by myself. Therefore the only person I would be responsible is…MYSELF…novel concept huh? Where would I go? Hummmm First, North, than East, or better yet, jump on a plane and go to Minnesota, Why Minnesota, you ask? Mall of America, over 400 stores? Hell yeah! I could shop my way out of this restlessness I’m feeling! HUMMM how about Atlantic City? I’ve always wanted to go! Coney Island perhaps? Oh yeah I’ve got it now!!! GREECE and sun myself with all of the beautiful people!!! Then I’d trip over to Italy to visit a Germaine de Capuccini salon and buy European Skin Care products and see is if somehow we’d be related. (could happen) I would have to go to Chicago and find myself a BEAR!!! I’ve got a couple in particular I’d like to find! I know it’s not BEAR season, but it is CUB season, almost.

Oh here’s an update. Little S just called to tell me she and S 4 B are getting married.. NEXT MONTH!!!!!!!!!!! WTF!!!! Trying to keep my composure, I’m not mad really, I’m really disappointed that she feels this is the only option for her. She’s not a loser, she’s very smart,(expect where s 4 b is involved) and very, very pretty. I asked her why so soon especially after everything that has happened between the two of them. She said that since she knows we hate him, and we wont help with the wedding that they’ll just go to the court house and do it.. Hum.. I then told her that she would then be losing her car, her phone and my mom will no longer be paying for daycare for baby K… “you’re going to take my car away?” yup! Then came my motherly advice on marriage. (going in one ear and out the other) “Marriage is hard enough, then throw into the mix.. money issues, the fact neither on of you have a car, phone, or JOB! You had a plan, you were focused and now…it just seems as though you want to piss it all away.” I told her that I would like to see her hold off until after she finishes school, which will be in about 6 months, go to counseling, (they might listen to a counselor)”you’ll pay for counseling, mom?” YUP! And then you’ll have my blessing. If you’re going to spend the rest of your lives together, then what’s 6 more months?
A marriage made in hell to be sure!

and how was your day?

3 comments:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

I just want to go away. I had a well meaning friend email my Fishy something yesterday and I'm scared he won't ever speak to me again :(

Barbara said...

Hi Ann,
Things are going fast, in this episode w/ your daughter & the one you" love to hate ".
You got all my support.
Yes, it's a big & cruel world out there, and it's rough going when you have nothing. They have to feed and raise a little one, too.

I understand your need to "go away", just for you.

Take care, dear friend.

SpanishGoth said...

Yikes, I hope my little ones don't go frigging loopy like this. Good luck with sorting it out.

My day? Mainly moving things (see post, you'll understand.