Saturday, March 03, 2007

More Rants and Ponderings for a Saturday!

Do you ever wonder why we remember certain dreams and others we don't? I've read that supposedly we dream every nite. I don't buy it. Either I'm a too Sound of a Sleeper or too light a sleeper ??? who knows.. But I had a dream on Thursday nite about the grocery store I used to work at some... 20 years ago.. (fading into the dream mode)I was still there, it was in "now" time, and I was still working with some of the same people..no new faces...except one... the one that I told off.. I had gone upstairs to carry down the #86 bags.. (the large paper bags) and this guy told me no, I couldn't take them down... Why? we need them down on the floor... he told me no again.... well this went on for some time.... finally I told him...excuse me but apparently you don't know who I am, do you? (where did that come from?) Ok So my sister, who is STILL there and she's going on close to 30 years now... was my boss in the dream and in real life at the store too? but few knew we were sisters, as we don't resemble each other at all, but I would never have thrown a, you don't know who your messing with type of stuff out, it's just not me...or maybe it is...

I spoke with Kimmy Yesterday morning!!! They had a few setbacks on their first day of a new life...1 the Uhaul was tooooooo small, 2) Landlady of the house they were leaving wanted to charge them $300.00 to clean the carpets. 3) the Flu 4)emotions, scads and scads of emotions...well thanks to her ex-brother in law, he hauled away 5 truck loads of "stuff" I'm not sure where it went, but I know it broke Kim's heart to have to get rid of so much more stuff. 2) Kim's an cantankerous gal and she went back and forth with said landlady, til said landlady and Kim agreed to split the cost down the middle for a professional cleaning-though she had already spend $200. to used the steam cleaner herself. 3) She's feeling better though I doubt too much, if she's got the flu everyone's got. 4)she's a emotional gal too... so I just wont go there. Luv ya kim!! They should be pulling into their destination tonite as she starts her new job on Monday!

Baby daddy, or S for B (shit 4 brains) has baby K this weekend. He just called Little S and told her that Baby K is throwing up and he's rushing her to the doctor, It's saturday nite guy, jeez....he wanted to know if she'd been sick or throwing up, spitting up, etc, anything like that recently. HUMMM NO, maybe that should tell him something? (I am a evil old broad) But let's recap... He's had her for 4 overnights in the last 8 weeks and guess what... he's taken her to the DR each time?! Baby K is going to have the fear of DRs in her if he doesn't stop this crap off! They were supposed to go to the beach today... that's a two hour drive... perhaps baby get's car sick? you let the formula go bad? could be anything really, but do you really need to rush her to the DR? Good Grief no wonder our insurance rates are so high.

I know most of my Blogging friends are Democrats, and that's o.k. you think your way and I chose to think the my way, really that's what makes the world go around...But Little G was sharing with me what her teachers (liberals) we're saying, I'm just hoping she was taking things out of context... I was blown away with the Hatred a teacher was showing our president. Yes, he's less than steller and I believe he's made some seriously bad decisions, but, shouldn't that be for every individual to decide for themselves? I can't remember any of my teachers coming out and talking about Nixon that way. I think it bothers me so much because she really thinks the world of this teacher and I don't feel it's her place to talk Politics like that.


The FRIENDS OF BOB AND TOM are coming to town again! Tickets went on sale at 10am yesterday.... I was on line at 10 am and have 3rd row seat! I got the tickets in the mail today! What service! This is Mother's day and my Birthday present from my sister!! NOW I gotta Wait!

It was a beautiful day I took full advantage of it too! My car is sparkling inside and out... it was a 2hour car wash! Tires and wheels also had my full attention! I guess in the grand scheme of things Today was a great day! And how was your Saturday?

3 comments:

Barbara said...

Hi Ann,
Looks like I got the " dream academy " started, after seeing NanNan last night.
I could'nt get over yours.. in your old workplace,and trying to take those bags downstairs.
What could this all mean?
I don't want to analyse mine; I think I will lose the magic of it.

Between the attempts by Baby K's Dad to be a Dad, and Kimmy's new start in life, you have your work cut our for you !!
I hope you take a break on Sunday, and have a nice day for yourself.

Take care and see you very soon,

The Mistress of the Dark said...

I have to say W inspires a certain amount of hatred in me. Im Democrat, but I've always believed that both parties have something worthwhile to contribute, until W showed up. It's going to take a long long time for me to ever put my trust in a republican again. And I will fully admit that in the first election I was able to vote in, I voted for his father.

Speaking of dreams...I had a very nice one involving a certain Fishy the other night....Mmmmmm. It steamed up my bedroom windows and would probably have made Fishy blush

Anthony said...

Wow. Sounds like S for B needs to acquaint himself with the local pharmacy. A little over-the-counter med might do a lot more good than a paniced trip to the doc.

I don't remember all my dreams, but I do dream most nights. Weird-o-rama most times.