Monday, March 19, 2007

WARNING... THE FOLLOWING WILL OFFEND SOME... THOSE WHO ARE EASILY OFFENDED MAY CHOOSE TO SKIP THIS ENTRY!!!

When did Little S become such a complete flipping idiot? For the last oh...what 1o months, she's been doing o.k. without S for B's (shit for brains)... she's been as civil as she can be to this kid. who has used her to the fullest...All we ever wanted was for them to get along for the sake of baby K...What happened this weekend is just more than I can bare...or bear. hearing nonni's heart breaking a little bit... the seeing the steam coming out of her ears because she's pissed off!..
S 4 B apparently had, as he called a BREAK THROUGH. and needed to see little S right then and there...at 4 in the morning..standard M.O. for s 4 B, how ever, I was not awake, didn't know, didn't hear, until, I heard little S's car start at 7 in the morning...Where the hell is she going? "I'm taking s 4 b (no, she doesn't know this term) home." Why? and Why was he here?...hearing the phone being handed over to someone else...oh hell no, I don't want to talk to him...Hello, Ann? I just want to apologize for everything that's happened. stunned, my reply, and they don't get anybetter than this, for me at 7am..."o.k." So, dear friends, you know where this shit is going ....Yup, there back together...shaking my head and thinking about the hundreds of dollars spent on a really good lawyer...I'll just add this to the long list of money ill spent on s 4 b's...Really the money has nothing to do with it much..only he comes to this relationship with...NADA! I've tried talking to S but it only seems to fall on deaf ears..after all what do I know about ASS HOLE ex-BOYFRIENDS...???? well, how about they're an EX for a reason! silently giving a high five to any one strong enough to walk away from a crappy relationship...when you know your heart is telling you something completely different from your head! I just shudder to think she has just signed up for the long haul on a completely fucked up relationship! I know, I know ... after my last couple of entries....I know..I've set the bar.. He's a taker.. and she deserves to be treated like a queen, She will be the one making the money, she'll be doing it all...but... live and learn.. I'm trying really hard no to pry, push or generally do anything that will push them further together... I wonder what his parents think, especially after little S called his mom a "fucking whore?"..hum... Oh I can see the holiday dinners now... LORD HAVE MERCY!!!! She's not coming clean with too much information.. but I know at this point I've pretty much lost her...Unfortunately she'll be learning the hard way!!! I can't say, I didn't warn her... and I just can't believe what an idiot she is being...

3 comments:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Oh crikey.

That's all I can say...

crikey

Barbara said...

Hi Ann,
OK....
Just wait and see whats going to happen.
Yes,It's hard to stay back & not pry.
Hang in there....

ditzymoi said...

shit! im sorry ann :(
ill cross my fingers and hope it ends better than we think it will *bigger hugs*