Monday, March 05, 2007

ANOTHER DAY IN PARADISE!!!

I seriously love when I have productive days! Then when I sit on my tushie and dig into a really good book ,I don't feel so .... guilty. Though, I shouldn't anyway, I work very hard and we all deserve a little "down" time!

The follow up to baby K, in case you were wondering, S for B took her to the DR and apparently she now has strep throat. Which he proceded to tell Little S, Baby K got it at daycare. She's now, back on Amoxocilin...I have mixed feelings about Kaiser and this whole situation. Baby K is feeling well and that's the important thing. But again I have to say. He's taken her to the Dr everytime he's had her, he's fishing for something, what, who knows. He has an agenda.

So with Baby K "illin" Little S had to go to school, so I stayed home with her for until Little S got out of school (12 noon)... It was a georgeous day today, warm and sunny, I wasn't sure as it was almost too warm this morning ... you know the kind of warmth that is followed by rain?.. When S came home, it was really hard to go to work and sit in my office looking out at the sun, and not be able to "play".. but I was productive and got stuff done, and departed my splended work home, until tomorrow.

So feeling Inspired by Mistress of the Darkness and her new fitness regien, I had to not let the opportunity go by to enjoy what was left of this beautiful day. There is a park near by my house that is exactly a mile around from start to finish. I bundled up baby K and little G as Little S had to study.... and we went for a walk!!! It felt good to get the blood going. However, I like to walk at a pace that is not quite running, and G likes to go the pace of a turtle! She goes even slower with the stroller and a whiney baby. I'll whip 'em in shape!

We walked the park in less than 15 minutes, I was up for another round but... there were ducks to be looked at. NOTE TO SELF, NEXT TIME BRING BREAD CRUMBS FOR DUCKS.
We were home within 45 minutes, then I cleaned the patio... I MEAN CLEANED!!!!! re-potted the plant that I think is half dead, from the frost, cleaned out the ice chest from november, I found 3 diet pepsi's and 3 bottles of water and 1 capri sun! moved the wood from one place on the patio to the wood pile, cuz I'm not thinking it's not going to be raining anytime soon, swept the patio, threw away crap that needed to be thrown away, I was a mover and shaker... I love winter, it's my favorite season, however, I've got spring fever something bad!

2 comments:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

You can love winter, you are in a part of the world where winter isn't evil!

I miss taking walks but we've got wind chills in the less than zero temps today.

Tomorrow I get with the PT at the gym. I wish the PT was a man..but I can't get that lucky.

Barbara said...

Hi Ann,
You had a nice Monday. You not only got some hard work done, like you said so well, afterwards, you could enjoy yourself.
That walk in the park with the kids under the California sun, was a treat.
Sorry to hear that Baby K has a strep throat. But, that will go away quickly with the antibiotics she has.

Keep the the good work, and catch you later !