Saturday, March 31, 2007

SHUCKS! I'VE BEEN TAGGED AGAIN!!!

I've been tagged again folks! Thanks Mistress... 5 THINGS YOU'VE NEVER REVELED ON YOUR BLOG, THEN TAG 5 BLOGGING BUDDIES-(I don't have 5 blogging buddies) I thought I 've spilled all my guts, already.. you guys know everything about me! Don't you?

1)I'm not a fan of country music, however, I have bought 2 country CD's in the last week... Rascal Flatts! (practically the whole CD reminds me... oh you guys now know...) and Tim McGraw's Greatest hits. I'm scared, quick someone quick, grab me and bring back to the rock and roll side of life!

2)I don't like to speak before crowds, nor do I like crowds. I admire those who can "shoot from the hip" so to speak. My boss is one of those people, I love to watch him speak in public... he never falters, is confident,calm and gets his point across. His dad was the same way, as well.

3)I talk with my hands!!! OMG do I talk with my hands. While I was a Customer Service Rep (you know, I was on the phone all day, my hands would be flying all over the place. ie "a front loader is a truck that picks up the bin, by the forks in the front".. both hands demonstrating the forks of the truck picking up the bin. I do the same thing when I'm on the phone at home.. or on my cell, It seems to amuse those around me, I never noticed I did it, until they pointed it out. Heritage or habit? You decide!

4)I scored a 100% on my written (auto)driving test and 96 on my actual(auto)road test!!! I got my Driver's License 2 months after my 16th birthday and my first ticket 1 month later.... OOOPS! -It was speeding, of course!--

5)Life is too short and people don't appreciate each other enough!

5 comments:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

I had no problem with the written test for my driver's license.

Anthony said...

Thanks for not tagging me. I'd have trouble coming up with MORE stuff I haven't revealed. At this point, we're getting toward the nearly illegal stuff! :-)

I'm not a bit country music fan, either. But country isn't country anymore. I find that it sounds more like early rockabilly or some early rock and roll. They have managed to market themselves into acceptability.

bananas62 said...

Hey Mistress! Yep, the test wasn't the problem, the problem happened to be my lead foot.

Anthony! I know, I only have a small circle here and I really don't want to piss you all off!!! nearly illegal huh? sounds way more interesting than my silly little post! :-)

Your right about country music as long as it's more rock than twang I'm good to go!

You guys have a great week!!!!

xx oo' to you!!!

Pendullum said...

Now my concern is with number 5...
I think there is an error there... as I think you do appreciate people... and I hope they appreciate you!

bananas62 said...

Hi Pen!
Yes, I do appreciate those around me... but maybe ...you might want to read my next entry... oopps!!! I guess, I hit my (long awaited )breaking point.... :-0