Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Be careful What You Wish, It Just Might Come True!!!

It finally happened dear friends! You know I have been looking for my Long Lost Friend, Rob, for some time now. Well, I am happy, If not ecstatic to let you all know I have found my hunky Italian motorcyclist!!! After several years, a few hundred dollars and a Internet services, not to mention one awesome brother, Thanks Chris! We have reconnected after 20 years! ok, its really 22, but I was trying to shave a couple of years off my age... I won't be going into too much detail,( I don't need to) as I'm still flying high! Just talking to him was as if there hadn't been this 22 year gap!~jumping up and down like a teenage girl~ OMG!!! But it has been, and yes there have been many life experiences that were too be had, through this short 22 year period. Which I suppose, is why fate, ok my tenacious, stubborn, self, brought us back to each other. I didn't try for all this time, to come back into his life to screw with his head or try to ruin his relationship. I just really, really missed him.... and when I want something bad enough... ;-) and I really wanted to find him.

I will share this with you.. I was rendered speechless (yes! me, believe it or not,)I had such a rush of emotions running through me, was stunned even, for a few seconds! It was just the best feeling That he even got back to me, let alone was happy to hear from me! He seems very happy with a new career choice and location. I'm happy, he's got a really good thing going.

We've not pryed ( I'm not even sure that's the word I want to use, but you know what I mean)into each others relationships as it's not about them, it's about us. This incredible person with such a forgiving heart. I love you, Rob!!!

And for your dear blogging buddies, I will no longer mention my quest for Rob! Well, maybe anyway :-) Sweet dreams to you all.. I know I will!!

8 comments:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Very kewl...have I mentioned how big of a f'tard my fishy is...I learn more everyday.

bananas62 said...

I know!!!!!! I'm sure I will come down from this high...but not any time soon!!!!

and do, please spill on your fishie... email me!!!

ditzymoi said...

wooohooooo! you made it happen ...you didnt give up :)
now whatcha gonna do ? lol

Barbara said...

Hey, thats a great story...
I'am happy for you :). I never searched for an old flame, but I did find through the net, an old childhood girlfirend.That was 2 years ago. We have not seen each other since 8th grade !!
She lives near Sacramento, & does keep in touch.

Take care,

Anthony said...

Very cool. I can think of a few relationships I'd like to rekindle.

I'd like to meet more of them and less of the ones I've met lately, whom I do not wish to kindle to begin with.

bananas62 said...

Kimmy! Stubborness paid off!! He's really a sweetheart! I'm surprised you didn't hear me screeming (in Washington) when I hung up the phone with him... Jonna did, came in to make sure I was o.k.!

Barbara! Congratulations on your find as well!

Anthony! Just Do IT!

Pendullum said...

I am so happy that reconnected...

Sometimes our friends carry a piece of us which we sometimes need to revisit and savour....
Enjoy Enjoy!!!

bananas62 said...

Hi Pen! Yes, He has always had a big part of my heart and always will! I'm still blown aways by this whole experience.