Friday, March 09, 2007

I finally did it!!!! I totally amaze myself sometime!!!

Yes, I am technology challenged, but I am tenacious soul to say the least. And it is this stuborn streak that has finally allowed me to download stupid music to my stupid mp3 player!!!! yippee fricking skippee!!!

Yes, I have downloaded music that could only be found on my cassette tapes (no, I didn't say 8 track) that are sitting somewhere in my house. The list is comprised of ... My Moody Blues, Peter, Paul, and Mary,(not that I am THAT old) Kenny Loggins, Lonestar, Elton John, Genesis, and a wide aray of artists that they just happened at a good time in my life, Songs that remind me of Rob, Songs that remind me of when I met my husband. stirring memories of even the stupid things of years ago...No, Donny Osmond, Bobby Sherman, David Cassidy, have not made the list...just yet, anyway. That's for a whole other mood!

But I am excited and glad I am not a complete idiot! If there is a book MP3 Players for Dummies... Well, you know the author had me in mind at the time! Now it's time to move up in the world a get an MP3 Player that has a humongus amount of memory...Oh I'm sure the technical term would include bytes either mega or giga...(i know one is more than the other as for spelling...whatever!!!) Not bad for this "cool Nonni"

3 comments:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

One day I'm going to find the song Julie that Bobby Sherman did.

BTW..have you heard Paul Stookey's The Wedding Song? It's gorgeous.

bananas62 said...

believe it or not, i think I have the 45(rpm) of that song. But I also believe it was on the back of a cereal box, way back when the cereal companies used to do really cool stuff like that..

Not really sure about the Wedding Song.....

Barbara said...

Great for you !!!
Now, the sky's the limit; have fun :)