Saturday, March 24, 2007

My Saturday Rant!!! KIMMY THIS RANT IS FOR YOU!!!

Tell me where is my office mate now that I need her! I have walked in to her old office 3 or 4 times to just throw something out... Like " I can't f-ing believe my daughter is a complete idiot" or "what the hell is she thinking?" or (and I am not a touchy feelie kind of gal) but even one of her hugs would make me feel better, as she knows the hell and heart ache I am feeling with actions of my child. CHILD , because she is just that!

I am so disappointed in my daughter, because I thought I had taught her better than to "settle" I never pushed her to go after the Rich guys or the jock guys or the Most handsome guys. Just a guy, was educated, well mannered and likable, who would treat her right, and not try to change her, not use her for sex, money, car, phone. But apparently she feels this is the right decision. Her older sister, and two of her best friends have told me.."trying to be supportive, don't want to piss her off, your not really going to let her marry this bozo are you? To her he is the "UBER GOD" to us and probably to you, he is the "UBER GOOBER"

Kimmy would tell me (the same thing I have told her regarding her eldest!)"you can only get them to a certain point before they start making decisions for themselves. You've taught them well. Any decisions they make now are on them." So why is it that when they start making their own decisions, they completely forget everything taught to them in their younger years! Her oldest is 25 and made some very bad choices...but these decisions didn't start happening until he was in his late teens...What is it about the late teens, that they feel they know everything? I know I was the same way, however, my decisions usually only involved me... Not a small child. And I did realize that I didn't know "shit" as did most of my contemporaries which we can admit now.

Kimmy moved away, her last post was March 13th.. I know your busy my friend, but where the hell are you!!!! I know, new job, new everything, and well I'm being patient however, I don't really have the same rapport with J-(my new office mate) than I have with Kimmy. Now don't get me wrong, I think J is the bomb! however, her baby is only 8! Lucky girl..If I could go back in time, would I have done things different? Kimmy would I have done things different? Her reply would be....somethings yes, somethings no. but you would have never let s for b live in your home for that short period of time... there was a reason his parents kicked him out.! Kimmy your right ... as always!! I have to play this bantering nonsense in my head as I know that's exactly what she would say. then ask me again. what the fuck were you thinking when you did that anyway? who knows Kimmy? She wouldn't stick my nose in it too often probably because she knew I regretted that from day one... Go ahead uber goober, sleep in your truck.!

So Kimmy, I ask a couple of things from you NOW!!! 1) did you find your USB cable? I need that picture of our hunky regional vp... (jeff gordon look a like) 2) I need to know how your job is going ?3) how are the kids? 4) school? 5) Dick and the baby? then some things for you... 1) I still haven't heard from "Robin S" - do you think the letter was ever received??? (one of the many things I will always ponder, I suppose.) 2) I can't email you from work because they always come back undeliverable.. (websense?) perhaps! definately "big Brother" 3) The air conditioner is already on in our office space....burrrrrr.. My heater is still going.. I'm so glad that's not my electric bill to pay!

I miss you like crazy, I can't sit in the fishbowl all day talking to bre and Jen(they're good sounding boards but really young!), the others will be upset. though who give a rats patootie anyway.... luv ya! :-)




4 comments:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

ARGH! you said fish bowl!

~runs off to cry~

SpanishGoth said...

Holy shit - what's so dangerous about a fish bowl?

Gaaarrrgghh *ducks* INCOMING .... goldfish

*dives behind the sofa*

Q....why don't you attach S's cherries to the mains electric and then quiz him

+Buzz+ wrong answer
+Buzz+ still wrong answer
etc

ditzymoi said...

ohhh honey im sooo sorry im not there for you !!!
i feel like such a horrible friend but ive been so overwhelmed since ive been here, there doesnt seem to be time to even sleep!!
the new job is all consuming, even though it is my dream job its difficult and im swamped learning new stuff so im exhausted when i get off work and then i go home and study and work til midnight usually!
I wish there was something i could say or do to help you with Sam, but of course you know there isnt :( Our kids are so hard headed and stubborn any time we ever say anything to them it pushes them in the opposite direction! I know how that feels ...you know I do.
I love you with all my heart and I wish I could share an office with you again too! These girls are boring and you rocked! I dont think I realized how much I came to depend on seeing you and discussing life with you every day until I left! Thats always the way isnt it ...you dont realize how good things are till they are long gone.
please use my phone number !!!!
i cant tell you how much i miss you and everyone else in that silly place!!!

bananas62 said...

Mistress.Our fishies are much nicer than yours!

Gothman-I'm seriously contemplating your suggestion! HELL YEAH! Keep 'em coming!

Kimmy- Your not a horrible friend because as you can read, your opinions are still coming to me loud and clear! You have found your UTOPIA don't ever be sorry for that! and Yeah I did rock huh?

luv ya back!